Been gone for a little while SMD

Sorry to hear it man, not sure what else to say. People close to me that have had cancer (outside of older people from my family) both had tumors in their necks in the exact same place, it was so bizarre because they grew up 8 blocks from each other... Anyways, good luck man, I haven't been through it, but you sound like you are taking it like my one friend did as opposed to the other (the other wasn't pretty) which is good to hear.

As far as the family goes the saying isn't off base, we just never gave it any credit. You never appreciate what you have until it's gone (or until you truly realize it can be taken away). It's sad, but true, I sure as hell don't appreciate where I am or what I have enough, but I try.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Thanks everyone for the thoughts, and Trippi I definitely need to still get that demo from ya, maybe one of the days that I'm out and feeling good.

I'm back in now and almost halfway through my 3rd week of treatment. So far things seem to be going good. The chemo in my brain messes with my eye sight for about 3 hours after it happened, but it was tolerable. It's crazy how all of the nurses have commented on how well I have handled these heavy treatments. They are borderline in awe and attribute the majority of it to my attitude. What can I say, I love my living and have many more years ahead of me. I was kinda hoping I could make it to the Pulse show in Jan if I'm feeling good. We'll see how it goes.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and kind words.

Trippi, I still definitely have to get that demo from you. Maybe on of the days I'm feeling good when I'm out.

I'm back in the hospital for my 3rd week of chemo and almost halfway done with my treatment. They put some in my head through my Ommaya resevoir and as usual that hurt and messed up my vision for a few hours, but everything is back to normal. There is no doubt that it's a lot less painful than the alternative which is a spinal tap every time....fuck that. But if all goes well I'll be headed home Friday morning and be there for the next 3 weeks. I'm really hoping I can make the Pulse show on Jan 22 as long as I'm feeling ok. We'll see.

Thanks again guys.

On a side note one of my friends belongs to a Giants website and they are doing a ticket give-away for deserving people. He sent them an email about my story and they said I'm definitely in consideration for it. This would be amazing to be able to go to!!