Second Skin Audio

OK guys check this out!!

you could do an ABC box (i think thats what its called iirc)

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

what is this ABC box??????

x2

That box looks tight though. I say build it and the worse that can happen is you waste a few days and some money in wood. I think it'll turn out good though

I think it would have cancellation issues, not to mention the most inefficient way of trying to achieve what you are trying to achieve.

That being said, do it. I learned most of what I know simply by research, trial, and MUCH error. It would be a good learning experience for you regardless of the results.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I think it would have cancellation issues, not to mention the most inefficient way of trying to achieve what you are trying to achieve.

That being said, do it. I learned most of what I know simply by research, trial, and MUCH error. It would be a good learning experience for you regardless of the results.

why do you say "the most inefficent way to do it"...? just wondering im learning. ha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

not all 4th orders are super peaky.

yours is really peaky because the ports are not allowing the air to flow smoothly. also because your cars resonating fq isnt going to help the box at all.

i had to do a lot of trial and error with the ports on my box. and well you know how it sounds.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

not all 4th orders are super peaky.

yours is really peaky because the ports are not allowing the air to flow smoothly. also because your cars resonating fq isnt going to help the box at all.

i had to do a lot of trial and error with the ports on my box. and well you know how it sounds.

yeah but the ones that arent peaky do they get as loud on the same amount of power as ones that are tuned to be? also I dont think i could get a good 4th order in my trunk for 2 12s. i dont think....

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg