what'd you tune this sick ass box to?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

94 ford explorer won't start. started fine the past couple days, after I got gas today, it wouldn't start.?

after I went and got more gas today my car would not start.. I had it jumped and it started back up.. there is corrosion on the terminals. I poured coke on it to see if it would help..it got some offff but its still corroded. after I got home I turned it off tried to turn it back on and it won't start again.

do I need just a battery or battery terminals or both?? anyone....?

no thread jackin bro....

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I actually like that hood, very nice box also bro!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• 3 weeks later...

Alright!!! finally got my DD-1! Oh my! it made a world of difference! Took me a few minutes and blew me away! could not have asked for more! Thank you for making such an amazing piece of equipment Steve! Also my new DC audio lanyard!

402643_328431193843188_100000289312686_1298952_1211562009_n.jpg

LowtherCarAudio

Current System:

Nothing

:(

• 2 weeks later...

nice job bro clean i would like a vid to see how it came out :popcorn:

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

mmats mp5 eq/crossover/line driver

35 farad hybred cap

ppi sedona 430ix on mids/highs