Thomas B Posted February 1, 2012 Author Report Posted February 1, 2012 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
Thomas B Posted February 1, 2012 Author Report Posted February 1, 2012 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
Thomas B Posted February 1, 2012 Author Report Posted February 1, 2012 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
Thomas B Posted February 1, 2012 Author Report Posted February 1, 2012 I am moving up to a ai 40.1 or d9 by mid month since my subs are barely moving. I have alot more potential here. The amount of air this moves is crazy. I did a 164.4 in port wars being way underpowered so I know a 170 will be possible there. I also did a high of 147.9 in the kick so 150's will be easy. The box is only about 4.5 cubes so it can take a lot more POWA.... 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
OldsBoomer Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Hana jumping 2.1db is harder then just adding a bigger amp man. Especially since you don't have the alt to back it up and a 170 in the port? Good luck. Db gain is not linear its exponetial Suburban Coming Soon
Thomas B Posted February 1, 2012 Author Report Posted February 1, 2012 Well I dropped 1.4 db in the port by tuning it down 5 hz. I can always shorten the port to gain back my lost db's. Doubling the power should get me close to 2.5 in the kick and I am adding another 100 ah battery. There will be an alt. upgrade I can only afford a little at a time though. 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
punkrockprs Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 nice C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
n8ball2013 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 4.5 cubes total for 2 15s? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Thomas B Posted February 1, 2012 Author Report Posted February 1, 2012 It bangs. I will throw up a couple videos tonight. 91' CRX Si HU - Alpine cda-7995 All stock interior Amp - Crescendo bc3500 Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's Batt - 3 x 100 ah 149.5 Street beat Integra Build Log
jdmferio13 Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 Curious to know when u use that dd-1 on the avh p4300dvd.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.