its your jeep so fudge them haters! badass jeep bro B)

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

thanks. I still got some work to do on it though. Hook my other amp up, seal a couple holes better, and sound deaden the crap out of everything. Also my passenger mirror moves. One minute i can see behind me the next minute all i can see is the passenger door...

suicide doors on a jeep thats a new one :blink: i love the wall bro it looks good

Huh?

Thats badass, I totally wasn't expecting that in that jeep.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

sorry theyre not suicide they just open really far lol it confused me there for a sec

wow... just wow.... :blink:

anyways, yeah, you ruined your jeep to jeep people. Therefor you cannot go to jeep poker runs / rally's, etc. unless you want to piss them off (DO IT! :D)

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

• 2 weeks later...

I've strapped my amps and hooked everything up!

It is loud :D ... but i think i want louder :o

I had to add a brace between the top of my box and the hardtop because the hardtop flexed so much it slapped the roll bar making all kinds of unpleasant sounds. It still makes noise when i play at full volume. Something else is making noise too, i think its the doors vibrating.

I do a little hair trick on myself constantly with my head so close to the port. The seat shields me some but that air is cold on my ears. :(

I did order a Kenwood Excelon KDC-X891 and some Infinity Reference 5.25". Not sure if maybe the headunit will help with the bass. Making it sound better/louder maybe.

I see others posting worklogs of project cars. I've been considering purchasing a project car. Something old and cheap that i can tear apart and put the loud system in that i want. I've been wanting to try to fiberglass my jeeps dash but it's difficult with it being my daily driver. Would be nice to have a project car. I have an idea of a jeep cherokee with my 4 SSDs and 2 sundowns along with another 4 SSDs and a couple more sundowns. I don't know how much space is in a cherokee, without the backseat, but i'm going to find one and take some measurements sometime.

Not sure if i'll buy a project car but i am considering it :)