Sonic Electronix

Senseless Audio Ramblings .......

Companies who under rate their equipment such a drastic amount, then have everyone believe they are "magic" subs or amps. Some how producing/handling way more power then their RMS say they can.

Do you not see what is going on? The woofer isn't "badass" because it's rated "600rms" but you magically put 1,000rms-1,500rms on it without it dying.

Guess what? It's not a "600" watt sub. It's a 1,000-1,500w sub rated at 600wrms to make the stupid people think it's the best thing since sliced bread. And guess what? It works..... :suicide-santa:

Same thing goes for amps. If you have a "2000" amp. But EVERYONE who tests it gets 2500+ out of it. Guess what, It's not a mega powerful 2000w amps that's magic. It's a 2500w rated at 2000. Just to impress the idiots.

WHICH LEADS ME TO ANOTHER THING!!!!

There are, different kinds of watts. 3000watts from one amp can be COMPLETELY different the 3000w from another amp. Sigh. I guess I'm done.

^bwhahahahahaha that made my night

Thanks for that

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

U mad bro

There your typical response

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Meh. Typical response.

I thought it was clever and witty...:pardon:

That being said...these products are not rated low so people would think they are magical, they rated that way for competitors who rely on quality products to perform. Like a sports car rated conservatively so that it is ranked lower, or given a better insurance quote, or the like. Cheater amps have been around for MUCH, MUCH, longer than the current bevy of grossly underrated products.

Sorry if someone made you feel inadequate

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And watts = watts. Unless you're referring to like sound quality or reproduction of amplified sound.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Companies who under rate their equipment such a drastic amount, then have everyone believe they are "magic" subs or amps. Some how producing/handling way more power then their RMS say they can.

Do you not see what is going on? The woofer isn't "badass" because it's rated "600rms" but you magically put 1,000rms-1,500rms on it without it dying.

So what you are saying with your point of view is Every company that under rates their subs are junk? Like the Sundown SA series, or the DD 1500-2500 series. Or really any sub that can handle much more then its rated power daily... Using these 2 brands as examples since it says Team Sundown, and Digial Designs in your signature..... So if one company is bad due to over rating, then so are your fanboy products you brag about beneath everyone of your posts.

Hate to say it but a quality built woofer with a 2.5 inch voice coil is rated for the 600-800rms range, anything more can be damaging if you can not distribute the heat evenly and out the motor..

So also according to your statement we should be buying things like pyle, jensen, sony, boss, power acoustik, and any other speaker manufacture that highly over rates their product.. There we that would be the ideal thing! Oh wait, then you will make a post about how bad the companies are that over rate their products. Gotcha!!! :Doh:

Food for thought.

Kthx

PS: :Doh:

Archived