Oki Goes Üsa 2008...please All Have A Look At It...

hell, im used to it!! i live in louisville, but i go to college like 1.5hours away from louisville (in bowling green, ky) or about 1hour from nashville....i have been driving 1.5-2hrs to and from school like every other weekend for the last 4.5years...so 2.5-3hrs to meet you for a few wouldnt be a big deal....we can grab some white castle, snap some pics, i will let you hear my 'relatively small system' and i will be on my way!!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

hell, im used to it!! i live in louisville, but i go to college like 1.5hours away from louisville (in bowling green, ky) or about 1hour from nashville....i have been driving 1.5-2hrs to and from school like every other weekend for the last 4.5years...so 2.5-3hrs to meet you for a few wouldnt be a big deal....we can grab some white castle, snap some pics, i will let you hear my 'relatively small system' and i will be on my way!!!

Ok, it would be a pleasure for me to meet somebody who drives that far just to see me a short while.

But we have to plan the meeting accurately. I may meet up with a girl also in Nashville, but I dont know yet.

I will say sunday evening at White Castle north of Nashville at East Trinity Lane (where west trinity lane ends).

There is the Krystals also across the street and I want to go there also. It will be not the nicest dinner

you may had in your life, but something is calling me to there :)

My hotel is south of Nashville, so we have to meet us there at a given time.

Will tell you later. Best is you contact me via mail, bc I do everything

with mail..(almost everything :) )

In Phoenix I will meet up with Alma Gates for 2 days and go around with her to meet Scott Owens

and some other Car Audio Places. Basically the same what we did in 2004 hehehe...

Just have a nice time and see some old friends.

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

well.. i am about 60 miles away from sac.. hopefully i will make it down we all can get wasted.. i never need an esxcuse to see steve :) he normally always shows up to car db events i am at, and booms the crowd.. you should come to sacramento in feb or march for autorama :) be a good bass comp. always is.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, the Party in Fayetteville NC is in planning !

Will be Friday feb 1st night close to the Mall.

If you in touch with Alan (VegaS10?) so you will be

up to date whats going on.

god damnit, see that sucks, ur talkin bout the cross creek mall, i was just there for x-mas break but like i said i live in tx now, i went back to fayetteville to visit some friends durin the break and now i'm back here in tx, grrrrrr i so wanna be there,
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

MUUUUCH better thanks :)

What coast?

When I go the next trip, it will be along the south coast...

Woot. You think you gonna hit up NW florida? It'd be cool as hell to meet you on your next trip.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

Hi there,

I am sitting in Hollywood right now.

Was a horrible 1st trip and we had 5 hours delay.

Internet connections are rare at the moment.

So I am leaving to LV tomorrow.

Will be in Sacramento and all other locations like

planned, as it looks for the moment :)

Rusty, please send me a mail again with your telephone number !

Yes, I THINK Florida will be incuded in one of the next trips..

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

Archived