Second Skin Audio

2 sundown sa-15's or 1 fi btl 18" sub:p

Hey im looking to buy subs . I can ge 2 sa-15's for 580 $ shipped to my door and i can get 1 fi btl 18" for like 520$ shipped to my door . Which should i go for . The fi has more rms wattage and is bigger and the sa-15 would take up more room then the fi and cost more to get and wont have the same amount of rms wattage in the end. Let me know whats ur opinion guys . This would be going in a 97 chev 1500 ext cab and i love my low notes in bass

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

I have a 2000 ext Sierra and I ran 3 12's, 1 18, and nos I have a 21. the 18 dominated over the 12's for sure! I wonder if it was the box but anyways for what you want, I would run the btl. It has greater Xmax for below tunning excursion. And you can run 2500 rms daily. 8.5 cubes at 30hz will slam the lows just like you want and it will get those side windows flexing haha!!! Trust me I know!!

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

Hey im looking to buy subs . I can ge 2 sa-15's for 580 $ shipped to my door and i can get 1 fi btl 18" for like 520$ shipped to my door . Which should i go for . The fi has more rms wattage and is bigger and the sa-15 would take up more room then the fi and cost more to get and wont have the same amount of rms wattage in the end. Let me know whats ur opinion guys . This would be going in a 97 chev 1500 ext cab and i love my low notes in bass

2 15's is more cone area. Do the 15's!!! And i'm sure you can get a better deal than 580 shipped haha... just search around

"This next song goes out to everyone within a 5 block radius"

Loud and low, got btl. If you want it a little more windy and not as loud(to ear) go 15s. Bot will use about same enclosure volume and port area (15s will be a little more).

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Sorry about the VS thread forgot about that lol and soo im deciding btl because its cheaper hopefully fi btl shipping free to canada because their site says 0$ shipping wen mu adress is put in:p

Ill have a hifonics brz2400.1d powering it for now . Lol

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

Cone Area is King drinks.gif

Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD

4 - infinity reference 6.5

a pair of infinity reference tweeters

1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs

1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock

1 - AudioQue HDC315

KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure

4 - Stinger pro series signal wires

20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires

Big Three Upgrade

1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)