voltage help

hey guys, I need help with this

2k rms (total 2 12s + doors)

optima yellow top (getting replaced)

stock 100amp alt

big 3 is done in 0 gauge

i've ordered a new xs power d3400 and am going to get it installed when it comes in.

question is, should this be enough for 2k daily? I want to keep my voltage at 14 or higher if possible

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

Idk, I have a 2k plus a 350.4 with a kinetik 1400R and an optina yellowtop and at full tilt on low notes I drop into low 12's and sometimes high 11's. Once that happens ill either turn it down or just turn off the subwoofer on my deck and let the car charge it for a day.

Currently only have a 120 stick alt, Mechman had to make some adjustments on the one I have from them

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Not bad. I wanna get some XS or kinetic batts. For the price, output and all that, I found that the kinetic batts are a better deal. Although I've always been a fan and supporter of XS

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

Not bad. I wanna get some XS or kinetic batts. For the price, output and all that, I found that the kinetic batts are a better deal. Although I've always been a fan and supporter of XS

there was a video that was done that showed that XS batts far exceeded the output and capacity of kinetik

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/118792-xs-vs-kinetik/

yeah....... dammit. Audiosavings started carrying XS less than 2 weeks after I received my kinetik. :(

I think I just like the little green monster guy with kinetic lol. Nevertheless, I will most likely get a pair of XS batts sometime here soon

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

Archived