Second Skin Audio

obsidian 18

bass_stalker

well i for one am not complaining im just wanting to see what the owners of this company have to say about my concerns and ideas i know where my money is going but there are some newer people that will throw money at the cheapest sub or biggest forum boner so im just trying to get the information out that you normally wont see because no one asks about it

if you want to see what the owners have to say, why dont you email/call them instead? pretty simple

A public forum, so folks can know & be informed.

Derrick summed it up perfectly.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

well i for one am not complaining im just wanting to see what the owners of this company have to say about my concerns and ideas i know where my money is going but there are some newer people that will throw money at the cheapest sub or biggest forum boner so im just trying to get the information out that you normally wont see because no one asks about it

if you want to see what the owners have to say, why dont you email/call them instead? pretty simple

I personally think its good to have the information readily available online..

and I dont see a issue with him asking these questions, it is in reference to this specific woofer and company. And hes not being that much of a dick about it, like he could be.

Hes asking honest questions and just wants a honest answer, and he shouldnt be forced to email or call when they are already on here talking about it.

either way, I hope it works out for the best.

this is true. i didnt think about it like that.

Where is obsidian Located? like what state?

NC

Pm where im from NC City not address just wondering i want to get my hands on an 18!

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Here is the thing, we can compare and bash subs all day. I don't want to get in all the drama (even tho my post from the 2nd page of this thread was deleted because someone didn't like what I said I guess, even tho it was true, that's beside the point now)

I have quite a few products from sundown AND obsidian, I have personally dealt with nick AND Jacob multiple times. I have yet to be let down by either of them or ANY of their products I have used (maybe I'm just lucky but I doubt that!) and I can say with confidence that they are original and I will buy a pair of the 18's and I will put my build log right here on SMD and anyone who doubts them will be able to see what they do. I feel like people are just bashing on something without data or daily testing which is the real judge of a product! Typical of car audio forums I guess tho

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Now that I'm back in the office here is Klippel data from our 15" driver that uses an extremely similar suspension (only difference is the surround). Now instead of continuing to dump your ill conceived thoughts in this thread I expect to see Klippel data that demonstrates a wildly superior suspension as you have claimed.

Obsidian15_Klippel_pg1.jpg

Electrodynamic

Power handling is not a power requirement! Don't install suckage!

Simon Eichenberger is the man.

My PM's are disabled.

Archived