Sonic Electronix

all amps are different and the settings will be different for every set up. its nearly impossible to tell someone where to set their gains. You need to get it set with a DD-1 or an Oscope.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

I've been having the same issue about how to calculate amp wattage from just a multimeter versus what it's rated for and it keeps disappearing... I tried to search this info in the forums but can't find it anywhere... to me it's just a slight irratation lol

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

I've been having the same issue about how to calculate amp wattage from just a multimeter versus what it's rated for and it keeps disappearing... I tried to search this info in the forums but can't find it anywhere... to me it's just a slight irratation lol

Funny picture hahaha. What exactly do you mean calculate amp wattage from a DMM vs what it's rated? Such as what it can push cleanly? On topic, i'd laugh pretty hard if this thread was deleted as well :rofl:

Edited by TheNewbie

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Wattage is amperage times voltage.

No two amps/subs/boxes are the same so setting them to output a certain voltage and calling it right is asinine.

Also, threads in wrong section dint get moved anymore, they get deleted. You idiots are causing to much work for the mods.

maybe you should put it in the right place. I bet that keeps it from disappearing. I hate when people do dumb shit and then create a post about it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.