What the eff kinda relay is this?

Id trace it back to where it came from man. Look up its location, wire config. stuff like that to figure out what kind it is. :pardon:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Yea, try to get part numbers or something too, no clue how to help if we don't know what it does or where it came from, unless someone has seen something like it, and I sure haven't.

Its a 5wire setup.

With no model or part # uyou will have to rewire in 2 standard relays

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Its from a hid harness, guess i should have mentioned it. And there's no way i'm going to wire in new relays... i have spent too much money with this company to deal with that bull.

The thing has no part numbers, no words or letters. It looks like it was hand soldered and wasn't even glued together. There is corrosion in the connection. I'm getting very well annoyed at this point...

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.