Give me some LOWWW songs

I used Audacity to view the frequencies. Most of them are correct except the one Big Krit song, I don't have it on my computer anymore so I'm not quite sure how low it dips but I know it's below 25hz.

ok, had to make sure, because a ton of people will say shit goes low, but then you find out they are tuned to the 40s and the songs lowest note is like 38 LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Just start downloading some Bigpimpin music. stuff gets down to single digit frequencies at times

Where can I get it since I'm not in the contributing member or 18+ sections?shrug.gif

Seek and ye shall find

Big Pimpin' music

I thought he had a collection of zip files

And thanks all for the responses! I just finished making my changes and to my surprise, the box didn't lose it's ability to slam the low notes. The sub just moves less and it's a bit less peaky.

This is a great list of songs

Just start downloading some Bigpimpin music. stuff gets down to single digit frequencies at times

Where can I get it since I'm not in the contributing member or 18+ sections?shrug.gif

Seek and ye shall find

Big Pimpin' music

I thought he had a collection of zip files

And thanks all for the responses! I just finished making my changes and to my surprise, the box didn't lose it's ability to slam the low notes. The sub just moves less and it's a bit less peaky.

This is a great list of songs

He did, but if you read the thread all of his songs have been moved over to Sound Cloud. It is what it is, but still available for free downloading.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?