today one of my fellow fire fighters was killed in the line of duty and i know this is a place for car audio and everything but i was wondering if everyone would keep Joey King in your prayers this man was a second father to me and taught me everything i know

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/BREAKING_NEWS_Firefighter_Seriously_Injured_in_Accident_134983293.html#.TttkUFqCo5Y.facebook

we will miss you brother that you for serving our community and the US i will miss you always and for ever man

:cray:

He gave his live to save others, and he didn't die in vain. He died a hero.

My condolences to his family, friends, and to you for your loss, bro.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

today one of my fellow fire fighters was killed in the line of duty and i know this is a place for car audio and everything but i was wondering if everyone would keep Joey King in your prayers this man was a second father to me and taught me everything i know

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/BREAKING_NEWS_Firefighter_Seriously_Injured_in_Accident_134983293.html#.TttkUFqCo5Y.facebook

we will miss you brother that you for serving our community and the US i will miss you always and for ever man

Very sad to hear. Im a fellow firefighter out in California so i first hand understand the loss of one of our brothers. This is never good news to hear. Try to stay strong out there and ill be praying for you guys.

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

I don't know him, but people like him is what drives my want to become a firefighter.

I'm sorry for your loss. He died helping another. That's a hero and a great person.

well i tell you what its a calling for people to do we the fire department does if you answer that calling you will be supported by every single fireman and firewomen EMS and police in the world i guarantee it

Very sad to hear. Im a fellow firefighter out in California so i first hand understand the loss of one of our brothers. This is never good news to hear. Try to stay strong out there and ill be praying for you guys.

are you also a fire fighter?

My condolences to you, his family, and friends. He died trying to save the lives of others so he did not die in vain. May he R.I.P. He was in fact doing the work of a hero.

thank for the support hellbound