DC Sound Lab

NEEDING SOME HELP GUYS!!

dang seems like lots of guys like option A with the trailblazer... :peepwall:

well i talked to rusty today for a long time and the lvl6's will not be available for a long time....

now im back to thinking should i continue to build the burb? or should i just take the burb back to stock or do a small lvl2 build in it and then build the trail blazer,i think i could make the TB a beast but im worried about keeping the windshield.. hes already lost 1 window and i may be able to do all the steel work to help but it may also get worse... less flex could make the windshield situation worse...

ahhh

confusion lol :trippy:

^yep. with a lot of the 60+ builds the windshield is the weakest point of the vehicle.

even if u cant get lvl 6s im betting the new lvl 5s would be an upgrade. =] :popcorn:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

So, when are you going to Ohio? I live in OH, would LOVE to meet up with ya, and maybe get a demo. Would that be a possibility? I'm pretty sure you would be going right past my house.

Edit: Nevermind, I see you will probably be taking 71, I live a little lower down. But I do wanna hear this one day soon! Hell, what day you gonna be in Columbus?

I have never heard anything that loud, I'd like to see what it's like! :drinks:

Oh, and I'd do the last idea, with the lvl2's in the burb and the tb all out! Good luck w/ whatever you decide!

Edited by Purplehaze

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Isn't the suburban built so that it could be extended to the b pillar? Snd I thought the trailblazer was built for burps?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

It was built with extending in mind.... But I don't know how much I can gain with the Burban by doin that, considering the front row on each side is tapered harder... So it would require to rip out the first 2 subs on both sides and redoing from there forward.....

I could possibly fit 22 15" and keep my same ratio but anther delima with that is they do not have any old XLs anymore so I'd have to sell my 12 and buy 22 m2's if I did that....

And about the trailblazer idk? Ryan said it plays music well but idk??? Iv never seen any videos of it...

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

i just don't see how 2 alts in the tb could run a huge system for music for any length of time without packing it to the brim with batts? plus like you said i think itll just keep popin windshields like they are candy. again not that i know alot just if he had problems on 16k then anything above that should just anihalate the windshield.

I think I am going to retract my earlier vote. The Burb is a proven and you know what to expect, the TB is a potential beast but you dont know what you are going to get. I would put the money into the burb and just get a beater for a daily driver. I would go with 20 XL 15s and 5 9ks. I think that should be able to do a 150 out side of the truck!

cj hit me up on fb about some pricing..... :peepwall: has my intrest lol

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png