DC Sound Lab

NEEDING SOME HELP GUYS!!

:drinks:

alright well its pretty set in stone that im going up to ohio to pick up boilermakers bagged TB with the 4- 18" lvl5's walled at the B pillar...

heres the thing... do i

A. keep the trail blazer, sell my 12 XLs, sell the 4 lvl5 18" and put all my batteries in, put 4 LVL6 18" on 4 9Ks :popcorn: build the roof and doors... and go with it and see what the TB can do

or

B. keep th TB how it is and put a 9K or a few 5Ks in it and some mids n highs??

the thing is i dont really want to keep systems in both... so within a few months id like to be narrowed down to 1 set up, my main reason for wanting the TB is bc my truck doesnt give you that painful feeling like most all flat wall B pillar builds... if you sit in the back seat of the burb it feels great but i cant achieve that in the front....

so i guess i can just get the TB and test it and see if i like it....

lets hear some opinons

and theres always the option of lvl 2 15" subs and a 5k in the burb just for fun

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Do the TB for comps, demos, and fun, keep the wall and go from there. The Burb, keep as a nice DD, that packs a punch when you want it.

The TB is ready to rock, just give it the goods and enjoy!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

yessir it would... ryan did over a 160 @ 48hz with 4 lvl5's and 1 16k and the cabin is stock other than dampening

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

I vote plan A :peepwall:

I wonder how long PA is from KY, because I want a demo of that bish!!!! :woot:

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

but your burb is built better and you put your hard work and money into it so id just run the tb with alittle something and it prolly get gets better gas milage so jsut keep it for a daily driver and then you could build your burb to the b-pillar and sell the level 5s from the tb towards either building your burb more or a little something in the tb or both

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

but your burb is built better and you put your hard work and money into it so id just run the tb with alittle something and it prolly get gets better gas milage so jsut keep it for a daily driver and then you could build your burb to the b-pillar and sell the level 5s from the tb towards either building your burb more or a little something in the tb or both

dude find the build log of the tb. its solid as fuck. it has a fucking steel cage welded into it that the box sits in, and the baffle is absolutely ridiculous

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I vote myself for option A..:good:

You already know what the burb can do.. Kind of like a been there done that thing man.. What you have accomplished with it is something to brag about... Just pull all of it out, sell what you need and keep what you need to put into the TB... turn the burb back into the family rig and possibly the tow rig for the TB... Just my thoughts man.. The owner of 2 160db bass machines is baddass...:woot:

Jay :drinks: