Sundown Audio

Bass Knob

BassMunky

If i wanted to used the bass knob with my amp that was supplied what do i set my gains at? Set the gain on the amp or leave it at Zero. Also if I wanna use the other bass knob for the other amps running the componets what i set the gains at?Leave it at Zero or set it on the amp. and then turn the bass knob up and set the knob?

I am running a sundown saz 1200 for subs

Sundown 100.4 for the compnents

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Um, I just take the "gain control knob" off the amp, and set the gains. Although, turning the knob all the way up and then setting the gains does sound like it would work.

EDIT: But please make sure you are setting them correctly so that you are not clipping the hell out of the signal...

mivtCK.png

Yes set the knob at the level you would ride with, then set you gains without clipping. The knob would act as a gain up to the point you set them, turning it down would decrease voltage to the amp thus turning down the gain

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Yes set the knob at the level you would ride with, then set you gains without clipping. The knob would act as a gain up to the point you set them, turning it down would decrease voltage to the amp thus turning down the gain

which you set first? you use both now? gain and remote knob?

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Yes you use both. Hook you knob up. Turn it all the way up, and forget about it for now. Now go back to your amp, and set the gains to the correct point, and you are done. Now you can turn your knob all the way up with out clipping...and when you wanna tune down the bass a bit, just pull back on your knob.

mivtCK.png

• 1 month later...

this.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived