armykyle1 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Yeah I hate cops that take their job too EFN!!! serious.....last week I was coming home...I had exited the frwy and a hwy patrol is tailing me....as I turn the corner of my block 3 houses down from where I live I unbuckle my seatbelt and the SOB flashes the siren and pulls me over and writes me a ticket for not having my seabelt on.....right in front of my house.... wow, funking retarded. Gotta take the bad with the good though TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
P-rez Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Yeah I hate cops that take their job too EFN!!! serious.....last week I was coming home...I had exited the frwy and a hwy patrol is tailing me....as I turn the corner of my block 3 houses down from where I live I unbuckle my seatbelt and the SOB flashes the siren and pulls me over and writes me a ticket for not having my seabelt on.....right in front of my house.... you still broke the law.. lol Ain't that some shit tho....!!! it is, but if you would have waited 10 more seconds you could have told him to fuck off LOL Shit I was close enough to tell him to fuck off!!!!...couldn't beleive it.... Its All Good!!! Build on hold...
armykyle1 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Yeah I hate cops that take their job too EFN!!! serious.....last week I was coming home...I had exited the frwy and a hwy patrol is tailing me....as I turn the corner of my block 3 houses down from where I live I unbuckle my seatbelt and the SOB flashes the siren and pulls me over and writes me a ticket for not having my seabelt on.....right in front of my house.... you still broke the law.. lol Ain't that some shit tho....!!! it is, but if you would have waited 10 more seconds you could have told him to fuck off LOL I think he gets that.... TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Team_DC-Derrick Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Yeah I hate cops that take their job too EFN!!! serious.....last week I was coming home...I had exited the frwy and a hwy patrol is tailing me....as I turn the corner of my block 3 houses down from where I live I unbuckle my seatbelt and the SOB flashes the siren and pulls me over and writes me a ticket for not having my seabelt on.....right in front of my house.... you still broke the law.. lol Ain't that some shit tho....!!! it is, but if you would have waited 10 more seconds you could have told him to fuck off LOL I think he gets that.... i know, but me and you both know how rules are... gotta play the game when the spotlight is on you, and if you got a cop anywhere near you, you should always think the spotlight is on ya... i wont even take my belt off till my car is turned off, because if they wanted to, they can hit you with a seatbelt violation in your driveway as long as the car is running The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
P-rez Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Yeah I hate cops that take their job too EFN!!! serious.....last week I was coming home...I had exited the frwy and a hwy patrol is tailing me....as I turn the corner of my block 3 houses down from where I live I unbuckle my seatbelt and the SOB flashes the siren and pulls me over and writes me a ticket for not having my seabelt on.....right in front of my house.... wow, funking retarded. Gotta take the bad with the good though Seriously bro....I couldn't believe that shit... Its All Good!!! Build on hold...
bkolfo4 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 I would just let it go. I have a feeling if he was a cop, you will hear from the police. You can tell your story at that time. He may be a cop and just let it go. If you go to the police, it may backfire on you. . .like someone said, they flip things around and it is your word again theirs - they will win 99% of the time. Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
P-rez Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 i know, but me and you both know how rules are... gotta play the game when the spotlight is on you, and if you got a cop anywhere near you, you should always think the spotlight is on ya... i wont even take my belt off till my car is turned off, because if they wanted to, they can hit you with a seatbelt violation in your driveway as long as the car is running Yeah true I should have played it smarter than I did.... Its All Good!!! Build on hold...
Team_DC-Derrick Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 all honesty, there are soooo many laws, its hard for us pedestrians to really learn them all, and cops use that to their advantage, hell, quite a few states dictate that while seatbelt violations are a ticktable offense, they are not allowed to pull you over for it.. so, they have to pull you over for something else, and can ticket you for that afterwards... I would start looking up violations for your state, and city to see what rules apply. Better to be in the know than to get fucked over because you dont know The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
armykyle1 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Yeah I hate cops that take their job too EFN!!! serious.....last week I was coming home...I had exited the frwy and a hwy patrol is tailing me....as I turn the corner of my block 3 houses down from where I live I unbuckle my seatbelt and the SOB flashes the siren and pulls me over and writes me a ticket for not having my seabelt on.....right in front of my house.... you still broke the law.. lol Ain't that some shit tho....!!! it is, but if you would have waited 10 more seconds you could have told him to fuck off LOL I think he gets that.... i know, but me and you both know how rules are... gotta play the game when the spotlight is on you, and if you got a cop anywhere near you, you should always think the spotlight is on ya... i wont even take my belt off till my car is turned off, because if they wanted to, they can hit you with a seatbelt violation in your driveway as long as the car is running depends on your state, and how old the car is. Here in MS, they can't come on your property w/o consent, or someone's life is in imminent danger. Or you're an automotive tech, test driving a car. There's exceptions to every rule. I think it's ridiculous, I have to be paranoid when a cop is near me. I have very personal reasons I don't like cops for the most part. But I know we need them. I was a day from being one, till I got shot lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
NZBasshead Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 So you guys think I should take the pics to PD and say this dude was driving erratically, yelling obscenities, and flashing a badge? What if he wasn't really a cop, then they could find him. dont waste your time or thought on that one chances are theyll laugh at you or act like they will do something when they wont
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.