OrionStang Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Driving home today on a 4 lane highway, two each direction, I avoided what could have been a huge wreck. I was in the passing lane moving up on a car in the right lane, we are going about 60-65mph. A car turns right from a side street right in front of the car im about to pass. I slam on my brakes which allows the car to swerve in front of me and avoid the retard that came out in front of us. At the next red light, the idiot pulls up next to me and I can't help. I tell him to "get your head out of your ass and drive right". He pulls out a badge and ID and yells "Yeah, that's right. What". I tell him "that fucking badge doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want". He replies "what the fuck did you just say to me?" and flashes the badge again. When the light turns green, he got behind me and wrote some shit in his notebook, probably my plate. Then he swoops around me and drives ahead of me for a couple miles before making a quick right, I was following kinda close, but not illegal, to show I'm not intimidated. I got a pick of the plate and a bad one of the cop(if he really was one) on my phone, but they are hard to see, and the bluetooth is fucked up so I can't send it to my computer. Shit like that just gets me heated. I didn't break any laws, flash the badge all you want. /rant SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
IH8PunkRok Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 agree -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Azagtoth502 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Power corrupts. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
412 CVX Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
KillaCam Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Yeah there is some dumbass cops out there who abuse their power. Had a lot of those crooked fuckers in Michigan. I have also met quite a few who were decent people. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
gally Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Power corrupts. badgess too.. 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
SnowDrifter Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Dude, I totally know what you are talking about. It sux Although good job on helping someone avoid an accident No good deed goes unpunished I suppose. I'm glad everyone made it out OK ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
LoudBimmer Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 should of told him to shove that badge up his ass. yea, that's right. What!
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 what a douche. 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
dolarbilz Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Ha! Probably wasn't a real cop just carry fake badge to pretend get his ass out of trouble.or if he real you'll be getting pulled over a bunch.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.