cc_audio Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Pics of girl? Link to her FB page? Lol It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
cjN Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Sounds like ur 16 rofl. 2x sundown audio sa 12's Crescendo BC2000 kinetik 1800, 1400. Rockford punch 5,25 component set MB QUART ONYX 4.80 Mechman 270a alt
Nine8SST Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Pics of girl? Link to her FB page? Lol 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
TeamHT Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 I know you're asking for opinions... And mine is that you looked immature and insecure. May not be the case, but that's the impression I see. A dog marks his territory but does not bark at every single thing that looks at his tree. If he was creeping your girl should have told him upfront he was, and making her uncomfortable, and that she was taken. I mean, I'm assuming the alleged creep is on her friends list...so...is he truly creepy? And if so, then why is he on her friends page? My $0.02 Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Autruche Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Justifiable, but still an over reaction. You don't need to tell the whole world you have a problem with his behavior towards your girlfriend, you just need to tell him that. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
vettedude102 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Pics of girl? Link to her FB page? Lol Go to Facebook and search their names. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
cc_audio Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Go to Facebook and search their names. Way ahead of you. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
jokerklown Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 I know you're asking for opinions... And mine is that you looked immature and insecure. May not be the case, but that's the impression I see. A dog marks his territory but does not bark at every single thing that looks at his tree. If he was creeping your girl should have told him upfront he was, and making her uncomfortable, and that she was taken. I mean, I'm assuming the alleged creep is on her friends list...so...is he truly creepy? And if so, then why is he on her friends page? My $0.02 I agree with this 110% and yeah was a bit over the top lol
vettedude102 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 ^^ lol. @ cc-audio Edit: below my post =winning lol 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
cc_audio Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Is this her? Cause she is pretty cute. Call me pro FB stalker. Lol! Adding her as a friend now... It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.