Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Facebook is some seriously powerful shit. I'm gunna go make sure my profile is on hella lockdown now. I found you and her in like two seconds. Stalking people is way too easy, my kids aren't using FB or the internet til they move out of my house. Lol

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

psh the moment my girl saw how hot the chicks were on my facebook i locked it down. you overreacted. then again its the interwebs. and if hes so bad why keep him on her page, and you know nothing about him til he says somethin you see?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Posted

Im kinda yes/no!

Yes, because you been with her for 2 years, her friends male or female should know shes taken and with you.

No, because if you look at the chain of events the guy started with the concern, the the flirty wink, the straight out calls her cute, any guy could take that wrong, but with the way everything played out, you said your piece, the wife chimed in, then that shouldve been the end of it. But boy wonder chimes in again with a smart ass remark, so yeah I woulda made a snide comment back.

But in hindsight who gives a shit, some punk trying to through moves on your girl, in the mix of it, who does she come home too?! You, thats who! 2 years with someone is a good time nowadays, so just keep smart, its always the little things that screw you over!

Agreed

Is this her? Cause she is pretty cute. Call me pro FB stalker. Lol! Adding her as a friend now...

370040_1364271797_1016847928_n.jpg

Lol! That post was epic! I'm still laughing, sorry I know it's wrong. But damn, that's funny as hell! :rofl:


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

Is this her? Cause she is pretty cute. Call me pro FB stalker. Lol! Adding her as a friend now...

370040_1364271797_1016847928_n.jpg

Lol! That post was epic! I'm still laughing, sorry I know it's wrong. But damn, that's funny as hell! :rofl:

Gimme three weeks, and that'll be my arm around her. Ooorah!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

Yes. If he was really that creepy, why would She keep him as a friend of Facebook? I delete people all the time for being annoying and shit so I imagine others do it too. Now if it's just some random dude calling her cute and he wasn't aware she had a boyfriend, then yes it's an over reaction. But if he is a constant problem, stake your territory bro.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

Is this her? Cause she is pretty cute. Call me pro FB stalker. Lol! Adding her as a friend now...

370040_1364271797_1016847928_n.jpg

Lol! That post was epic! I'm still laughing, sorry I know it's wrong. But damn, that's funny as hell! :rofl:

Gimme three weeks, and that'll be my arm around her. Ooorah!

What time does the next train leave.....I want a ticket for that ride too! Maybe a little tag team action?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

Is this her? Cause she is pretty cute. Call me pro FB stalker. Lol! Adding her as a friend now...

370040_1364271797_1016847928_n.jpg

Lol! That post was epic! I'm still laughing, sorry I know it's wrong. But damn, that's funny as hell! :rofl:

Gimme three weeks, and that'll be my arm around her. Ooorah!

What time does the next train leave.....I want a ticket for that ride too! Maybe a little tag team action?

LMAO!!! That is classic!

The way I see it. If some dude can take my chick away, I will find some other bad ass chick. If you can get one you can get another

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2321 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...