I am Poncho Posted December 9, 2011 Report Posted December 9, 2011 other side of the state man... lol but i am taking a trip down to Oklahoma hopefully end of January i need a demo! OLD BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166273-poncho-designs-trailblazer/ New car, new build coming soon...
lem43606 Posted December 9, 2011 Author Report Posted December 9, 2011 Novi ahh i see, idk if ill be done rebuilding yet but i hear there is a big show in taylor or something in the spring. or maybe ive heard wrong, Rob (underlok) got any info? 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
I am Poncho Posted December 9, 2011 Report Posted December 9, 2011 well if i ever get my next ride by then ill deff be there, if/ when there is one. OLD BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166273-poncho-designs-trailblazer/ New car, new build coming soon...
UnderLoK Posted December 9, 2011 Report Posted December 9, 2011 Novi ahh i see, idk if ill be done rebuilding yet but i hear there is a big show in taylor or something in the spring. or maybe ive heard wrong, Rob (underlok) got any info? Yea it's in July... People had drama going on IRL this year so a few guys I would have liked to see couldn't make it, but there is still a bunch of guys around here on the forums (plus it's like 3 miles from me). When it gets closer if you wanna come out lemme know I have spare beds (unless you're allergic to dogs, well a dog). We had an absolute blast last year, especially at the Old Country Buffet... rofl It's prolly 85% car 15% audio, but this past year there were tons of audio cars, guys from Canada, east side, west side, and north of Detroit plus a couple from OH. Novi (number 5 if you never knew) is close too, I used to party out there all the time when I lived in Plymouth. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
lem43606 Posted December 9, 2011 Author Report Posted December 9, 2011 Novi ahh i see, idk if ill be done rebuilding yet but i hear there is a big show in taylor or something in the spring. or maybe ive heard wrong, Rob (underlok) got any info? Yea it's in July... People had drama going on IRL this year so a few guys I would have liked to see couldn't make it, but there is still a bunch of guys around here on the forums (plus it's like 3 miles from me). When it gets closer if you wanna come out lemme know I have spare beds (unless you're allergic to dogs, well a dog). We had an absolute blast last year, especially at the Old Country Buffet... rofl It's prolly 85% car 15% audio, but this past year there were tons of audio cars, guys from Canada, east side, west side, and north of Detroit plus a couple from OH. Novi (number 5 if you never knew) is close too, I used to party out there all the time when I lived in Plymouth. Does your wife know you talk about her like that? 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
UnderLoK Posted December 9, 2011 Report Posted December 9, 2011 Novi ahh i see, idk if ill be done rebuilding yet but i hear there is a big show in taylor or something in the spring. or maybe ive heard wrong, Rob (underlok) got any info? Yea it's in July... People had drama going on IRL this year so a few guys I would have liked to see couldn't make it, but there is still a bunch of guys around here on the forums (plus it's like 3 miles from me). When it gets closer if you wanna come out lemme know I have spare beds (unless you're allergic to dogs, well a dog). We had an absolute blast last year, especially at the Old Country Buffet... rofl It's prolly 85% car 15% audio, but this past year there were tons of audio cars, guys from Canada, east side, west side, and north of Detroit plus a couple from OH. Novi (number 5 if you never knew) is close too, I used to party out there all the time when I lived in Plymouth. Does your wife know you talk about her like that? Psh she would cut my nuts off while I sleep If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
412 CVX Posted December 9, 2011 Report Posted December 9, 2011 and I figured most of parts express stuff were mainly used in home audio, but dayton it a pretty b{tching brand They have a lot of stuff at a great price. plus FREE shipping over 98 bucks cant beat that Only problem with that is every time i shop there, i'm tempted to spend over 98 bucks imma broke college kid. gotta be smart about mah monies. Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
Hunters21w Posted December 9, 2011 Report Posted December 9, 2011 People still go to ocb? I have yet to check it out 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
fox_racin4 Posted December 9, 2011 Report Posted December 9, 2011 I have the same speakers but the size down.. I have ripped 2/3 cones on the already Right where the cone meets coil Then the rip gets even bigger and makes its way to the surround Mind you i have them in a sealed door pod 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
lem43606 Posted December 9, 2011 Author Report Posted December 9, 2011 I have the same speakers but the size down.. I have ripped 2/3 cones on the already Right where the cone meets coil Then the rip gets even bigger and makes its way to the surround Mind you i have them in a sealed door pod well good thing about going with parts express instead of buying comp sets is if one does that, i can just replace the one. lol 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.