Sonic Electronix

At one time or another, I am sure that most of us have made some incorrect assumptions about some brand. I have done it with many, some that I thought would suck and then they pounded, and some that I thought would be good and they sucked. We are all new to this stuff at one point or another. Hell, I chose to buy a Jensen sub over a JL because the Jensen was rated at 325rms and the JL was 125rms (back in 1993-1994 when Jensen was even crappier than they are now). The best part is, I made a big deal about it and got cocky with the guy at the audioshop like I knew better than he did.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

if it wasn't for the internet i'd be clueless on RE and FI.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

cant forget DD in this mix too tho, only a hadfull of shops carry it, I tell people who I run and theyre like huh? I just respond, "dont worry im louder than you" :D and my DD sticker gets bitches askin "Is that for dare devil?"

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg