2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

I'm not hearing the best things about the escape so far. The problem with a blazer is, i can buy an older one (95-97) for around $1200-1500. And the 4.3 doesn't get the best mpg. I guess I'm going to keep searching for trades. I wouldn't get rid of the integra at all, but i have four other projects and i need something i can just do some audio, wheels and paint on and be happy. And consider it a "Daily driver" plus haul my son around and be able to get groceries..

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Dude. Look for a blazer! Lol

:good: id trade my jimmy for that teg and some $$, but im keeping it for winter

IMO go for something else other than a escape, id say keep the teg but with family thats not the best option

EDIT: yes gas milage sucks, only thing i hate about mine

Edited by BeatBox

Dude. Look for a blazer! Lol

:good: id trade my jimmy for that teg and some $$, but im keeping it for winter

IMO go for something else other than a escape, id say keep the teg but with family thats not the best option

EDIT: yes gas milage sucks, only thing i hate about mine

Yeah family puts a damper on things. But as i said i have a few other project toys and i feel since Ive been spending so much effort on this integra that other projects are at a stand still. I'd like to get something big enough to haul groceries, my son and have some audio in it. Plus i could focus on the hatch or camaro. It just sucks because i have spent the summer building this car, i bought it as a roller, and have replaced everything. Its almost a brand new car. but, its time to get something a little bigger :shrug:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Well that's three no's lol. n8 i would rather have a big suv too, but im trying to keep some decent gas millage. I would love to have a trailblazer or an 01-03 tahoe.

Hard to get loud huh? that's not good, def was liking all the cargo room that escape has. I could actually build a nice looking set up lol

Alpine, what kind of issues did they have with it. I work for O'reillys corp office, and Ive not heard anything bad about them so that's why I'm asking.

lots of cooling problems a tranny problem and working on it is a pita also has no power whats so ever

most of the cooling hoses are conntected by plastic parts that wear out an leak

Have you ever had your woofers blown?