No on the escape. Look for a cherokee and blazer and explorer. A lot of options. The escape has no room. I own a 04 jeep liberty and it has shit for room.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Well bro i have some good things to say as i own an 07 escape. I got 110000+ miles on it and it still runs great. Oil changes at every 3000 miles for the first 20000 miles and every 5000 miles after that and now back to every 3000 mile now im over 100000. Did the trans fluid and coolant also at correct intervals, and spark plugs and everything. Its a great small suv that could be dependable. All negatives here could be from some who just dont like ford or dont really have one (but "nows someone who does"). I would say the cargo is small depending on what audio you are looking at but still big enough for my 7.5cu box for 2 15's and a battery. It has a good compartment under the cargo area that i put both my 11zx1000.1 amps. I have the 4 cylinder and i dont like where the alternator is mounted, its hard work to change that out. This suv has also been from texas to flordia and back. I was stationed in England and it endured some harsh winters there also. I have nothing but good things about the escape and plan on buying the 2012 come january, (if i dont decided on the 2012 durango). Anything else plaese ask me.

Go with a Chevy or gmc!!!! I got a 2000 gmc Sierra with 285,xxx on the dash with stock transmission and motor and it pulled 10-15,000 pounds daily for 200,000 of those miles, I use amsoil and change it every 15-20,000 miles runs like a champ!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dangrebel

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

U have a newer one most of the problems come on the early escapes. Check out escape-city alot of ppl have problems with the 1srt generation escapes.

It was a great car till I hit 100k and its 90%in hwy miles 100+ miles a day to and from work and a few trips from md to Ga to see my mom.

Like I said with a family with more then 3the ppl its way to small. Plus ur car sounds like its in great shape so u should be able to trade for something alot better then a 3000little escape

Well bro i have some good things to say as i own an 07 escape. I got 110000+ miles on it and it still runs great. Oil changes at every 3000 miles for the first 20000 miles and every 5000 miles after that and now back to every 3000 mile now im over 100000. Did the trans fluid and coolant also at correct intervals, and spark plugs and everything. Its a great small suv that could be dependable. All negatives here could be from some who just dont like ford or dont really have one (but "nows someone who does"). I would say the cargo is small depending on what audio you are looking at but still big enough for my 7.5cu box for 2 15's and a battery. It has a good compartment under the cargo area that i put both my 11zx1000.1 amps. I have the 4 cylinder and i dont like where the alternator is mounted, its hard work to change that out. This suv has also been from texas to flordia and back. I was stationed in England and it endured some harsh winters there also. I have nothing but good things about the escape and plan on buying the 2012 come january, (if i dont decided on the 2012 durango). Anything else plaese ask me.

U have a newer one most of the problems come on the early escapes. Check out escape-city alot of ppl have problems with the 1srt generation escapes.

It was a great car till I hit 100k and its 90%in hwy miles 100+ miles a day to and from work and a few trips from md to Ga to see my mom.

Like I said with a family with more then 3the ppl its way to small. Plus ur car sounds like its in great shape so u should be able to trade for something alot better then a 3000little escape

wont be able to trade i cut the front door panels to fit in some 8" mid bass

I appreciate all the feedback guys. I have not decided what to do just yet. As far as all the "Chevy" comments, I don't have a line up to choose from here. I was offered the escape as a trade. I'm a die hard honda and chevy fan. But I don't want a blazer, no offense to anyone they are great vehicles. I just don't want one. The escape in question is a 4cylinder model. And has low mileage. Has been well taken care of. Honestly it looks almost brand new.

As far as audios with the escape, i would be putting 4 hdc12a's in it and two db drive 2ks. And a couple northstars. I am going to test drive the escape after work so we'll see how it grabs me. Also going to try and post a pic of it...

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I did not trade, the guy was being a douche. Ill keep it for now. Until i find something else :popcorn:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com