another virginia tech shooting

Heard today there was another shooting at virginia tech, what's wrong with the people at that school? I havent heard any details on it as i work night shift and sleep pretty much all day, also didnt see another thread about ths, discuss.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

I watched the news. They said the gun man killed a cop while pulled over at a traffic stop. the schools all went on lockdown and they found a body in the parking lot witha a gun but they won't say if the guy killed himself they are just saying "he is no longer a threat" I found out while I was in my foods class. Another member Txted me and told me then I seen it on the news

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

would it happen to be the guy that got hes shoes stolen on the other thread :P

it sucks to see things like this happen, now laws will be more strict for us

I feel for the school 2, i don't get what makes a human being want to take another humans life.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

I feel for the school 2, i don't get what makes a human being want to take another humans life.

in cases like this its a mentally unstable person that was bullied and pushed into a psychotic break shrug.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

in cases like this its a mentally unstable person that was bullied and pushed into a psychotic break shrug.gif

wow thats messed up, i BETCHU there some seriously fucked up full fledge asshole/bullies in that damn school. Its there fualt, shouldnt have fucked with him!

this is why i always befriended that crazy looking axe murderer dude that everyone else made fun of. This way, when he goes on his rampage, and i see him coming my way...Ill just point and say... "them dick heads went thata way!"

I fucking hate cocky preps that make fun of other people, fucking deserve it imo. Im totally cheering on the school killer, if hes actually killing the right ones, not just random people.

serves them fuckers RIGHT. :deadhorse:

Ride Stats:

2003 Ford focus Zx3 Hatch Walled System

X1 Solo X Kicker 18" "Enclosure: 7.8 cbft, Port Firing Into a Horn, On a 90*"

X1 Rockford Fosgate 40001bd "Now a Warhorse On my dresser"

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 2400 "x4 Kinetik 2400's"

x1 Kinetik 1800

x2 Kinetik Special Edition True Silver Battery Terminals

x20 Gold Plated 0gauge 3/8 Ring Terminals

x25 Total ft: KnuKonceptz Kable 1/0 Silver Pearl* 2500+ Strands.

x15ft KnuKonceptz 8 Gauge.

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

They Dont Feal Me, But They Feal Me.

It doesn't take a mentally unstable person to want to bring harm to people who have tormented them. All it takes is enough anger.

We may never know why he did it. Its terrible no matter what.

this is why i always befriended that crazy looking axe murderer dude that everyone else made fun of. This way, when he goes on his rampage, and i see him coming my way...Ill just point and say... "them dick heads went thata way!

Epic. Lol

It doesn't take a mentally unstable person to want to bring harm to people who have tormented them. All it takes is enough anger.

We may never know why he did it. Its terrible no matter what.

this is why i always befriended that crazy looking axe murderer dude that everyone else made fun of. This way, when he goes on his rampage, and i see him coming my way...Ill just point and say... "them dick heads went thata way!

Epic. Lol

that agner usually comes from bullying of some sort. the part of michigan i was from bomb threats( where the person actually had bombs ready) and threats of raiding a school with weapons was a regular thing. and every last one of them was because of being pushed to far by bullies. obviously there are some people who do it for other reasons than being bullied, but being bullied is probably the number 1 reason for it

EDIT: by psychotic break i meant instead of going to kill the person that damaged them, they take out every person to that guy/girl

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived