dd-1 on a kicker warhorse

You can scope a warhorse off of one of the speaker outputs, you'll only see half of the sine wave. Unfortunately you wont be able to use the DD-1 because of this.

On a side note, it's sad to see so many hating on a good working product that is outside of the box. Long live The Warhorse! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can scope a warhorse off of one of the speaker outputs, you'll only see half of the sine wave. Unfortunately you wont be able to use the DD-1 because of this.

On a side note, it's sad to see so many hating on a good working product that is outside of the box. Long live The Warhorse! :P

I am happy with my warhorse, very efficient and never gets too hot to touch like my t4000 did.

What is it about the warhorse that makes it unsuitable for a dd-1?

To my understanding the Warhorse does this funky thing where, in order to deliver it's 10kW payload, it does 5k on one voice coil on the "push" and 5k on the other voice coil on the "pull" of the sine wave.

However, I feel like you could use the DD-1 on each channel separately and make sure neither is distorted? Would this not work in order to test the full sine wave?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

What is it about the warhorse that makes it unsuitable for a dd-1?

To my understanding the Warhorse does this funky thing where, in order to deliver it's 10kW payload, it does 5k on one voice coil on the "push" and 5k on the other voice coil on the "pull" of the sine wave.

However, I feel like you could use the DD-1 on each channel separately and make sure neither is distorted? Would this not work in order to test the full sine wave?

No it wouldnt. There is only one gain adjustment so you couldnt tune it separately, whatever you see on one side you will see on the other. Another thing that I found is one side puts out a + and the other a - signal if that makes any sense. I think that is part of the push pull technology.