Just leave if alcoholic is involved, come back tomorrow and apologize or have someone sober come help out preferably a couple sober ppl. Or come back tomorrow and apologize and make it right I had the same thing happen with mail boxes I hit a few but I came back the next day and apologized no one was even mad they were just amazed I came back to pay for it and put the boxes and posts back up. If your nor drinking then forget this post and good luck but post a pic lol!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Okay here is the full storie.. Ill even go down to my thoughts. Today, first snow of the year and im interested in raceing and whats a better way to learn to race a lil by drifting on some snow. Im cruzin 2:30in the am gettin it down packed "fether ebrake and a tad of gas then keep her goin threw the corner. I was gettin to 1/4 tank of gas so i was bout to go home.. On the way a pretty nice naborhood no cars, perfectly dusted with snow, wide turns.. One more before i go home.. Go thre it tearing shit up, newbie doin good. Then a real wide but sharp corner comein up start the "drift" and it starts kicking out to much for my skill lvl and i end up over correcting it pointing it strait at a tree. Its not a big tree. Car goes up on there and im like well fuck. Shut the car off and then the getto in me kicked in. Ran to a house that is still being built grabed wood and wedged the tires. (this was after starting this thread cuz i had no idea what to do) i leve the door open start the car up put it in reverse and try gettin it loose, nothin so i get out "car still in reverse" to move the tree a lil bit and try to work with the car well by haveing the door open then puting it in reverse it locked the door and i closed it as i got out cuz its snowing hard. I finally say well im really sol, i then go knock on the door of the home owner and he was actully cool as hell. He didnt wana call the cops he didnt even care bout the tree. But after 20min of tryin i tell him to call em, blah blah we get it unlocked the car off (didnt even hurt it really beretta ftw) i have zero money and the tow truck driver needed somethin. I had pair of nikes on brand new, he was kool enough to hold them thill i pay him.. So yeah thats the storie.. Sorry for no pics but the phone was locked in the ride

NVM ninja'd.

Lol, funny though, it happened exactly as I thought it happened. Man, nothing wrong with having a bit of fun in the snow, just stick to either parking lots or places you know.

Edited by Autruche

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Dang that sucks. Kinda. At least everybody was cool about everything

I cant get to mad about it i mean it was 100% my fault but man when luck goes bad it just takes everthing with it! Hah

Im very thankful people were so kool about it. Idk if i take this as a sign to stop or keep trying. Lol