It is real. They are going to have it at CES 2012 as a one off just to show what they are "capable" of making. Doubt they sell any. I would like to see it lol.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

wonder what kind of enclosure

I think I can spy a port. I would guess just a standard ported box. Maybe a 4th order with the enormous amount of airspace they have

Edited by SnowDrifter

that is stupid i agree with post 2 though

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

<_< thats ridic.. but cant really tell if its ported or 4th order or something...

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

If the 30,000 watts is accurate that would take like 4 phase 220 volt lol. That bitch would be impossible to power in a house. Not to mention the cost of 30k watts if you played it for an hour per day it would cost you almost 100 bucks per month to power if you figured 10cents/kwh...shit is ridicuous.

Also fun factoid, 742 watts is equivalent to one hp of power, so that is 40 hp of power....also it has the airspace for 25 18's if you figured 5cu / sub

Edited by bcpballer64

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

If the 30,000 watts is accurate that would take like 4 phase 220 volt lol. That bitch would be impossible to power in a house. Not to mention the cost of 30k watts if you played it for an hour per day it would cost you almost 100 bucks per month to power if you figured 10cents/kwh...shit is ridicuous.

Also fun factoid, 742 watts is equivalent to one hp of power, so that is 40 hp of power....also it has the airspace for 25 18's if you figured 5cu / sub

$30000 and 10,000 watts drinks.gif

Seriously, there is a MAJOR question in my mind of how 'user friendly' the power source will be. I see it going 1 of 2 ways: 1 - Rewire the circuit to 2 or 4 gauge and put the darn thing on it's own 100 amp breaker, or fill it with batteries of some sort to 'soak up the excess' and have the thing draw as much power it can from whatever it's plugged into. Or it might just be Behringer style 10,000 watts and the thing is only 3k rms unknw.gif

And that is quite a sobering amount of airspace. Can you say cone area?