Sonic Electronix

DJ is the father of the guy who owns DD. They used to use the same build how (now his subs are made off shore to help cut costs) But ive also heard rumors that DD is outsourcing subs offshore as well, but dont quote me on that because its just second hand info and i dont wanna spread that!

I had some of the first gen HD's and i LOVED them. burped them about 60 times in a row with 6k per 12'' and didnt have a single failure

Yea, I knew the story was something like that, but its been so long since I heard it I didnt remember. For the most part tho, you are getting a DD :) They are wonderful subs on the budget line. Another thing that keeps audioques costs down is the ability to customize them. To my knowledge you cant get a carbon fiber dust cap, 18 inch subs, or have all different voicecoil impedance options like DD. But either way the sub still uses the same build techniques and alot of the same parts such as the cone, erom surround, spider, frame, and maybe even the newer motors (not sure tho).

Your will be very pleased and will be asking yourself why you didnt buy the audioque sooner! The sub should perform just like a dd and will also ask for insanly amounts of power :)

yea for now when it gets here it will be reciving 1200...but the comp is what i cant wait for so i can get it metered and see what numbers i can hit without it being broken in very much

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived