Triple alternator bracket for Tahoe

do a quick google search as you can see by my sig i have a dual from him but he likes to up and disappear frequently.

Wow. I had no idea

Nations

Here is another option. I have used DC and Nations for my triple and quad alt needs. Use Mechman alts but have never used him for brackets.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Nations

Here is another option. I have used DC and Nations for my triple and quad alt needs. Use Mechman alts but have never used him for brackets.

I saw this when I google searched the other night, but I wasn't sure about them. Did you like there triple bracket? How was their customer service?

Didn't deal much with their customer service really. First time I ordered through them, I placed my order and a week and a half later got it (I live in Alaska) and installed. Quick, bracket did exactly what it was supposed to do. Then got my 4th Mechman alternator and tried out the quad bracket. Same thing but shipment took 2 weeks. I shipped ground both times, items were packaged carefully, products worked and I have never really had to contact them minus placing my order. Ordered the triple also for a customer of mine, installed in his hoe and he is very happy.

I tried to use Tejcurrent once. I purchased a couple alts and was happy enough with them so I thought I would see what else he could offer. He seemed to fall off and commmunications stopped and I thought it better to not go with him at the point.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Don't even get me started about how pissed I am about Tejcurrent he has had two of my powder coated alts since May and I can't get ahold of him now for nothing. I am still using the quad bracket he made it is a solid piece but I am gonna run mechman alts in the very near future.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Don't even get me started about how pissed I am about Tejcurrent he has had two of my powder coated alts since May and I can't get ahold of him now for nothing. I am still using the quad bracket he made it is a solid piece but I am gonna run mechman alts in the very near future.

Damn bro that sucks :/

Im looking for a dual alt bracket. I just took off the stock and put on a mechman 270amp alt and wanted an other. I saw the dc power one wich looks nice and not badly priced but was wondering on how the install is on a new body avalanche? I dont wana do any customizing to it just un case I want to return it to stock. Does it require any type of mods? Or is it a simple screw into place? Thanks

Im looking for a dual alt bracket. I just took off the stock and put on a mechman 270amp alt and wanted an other. I saw the dc power one wich looks nice and not badly priced but was wondering on how the install is on a new body avalanche? I dont wana do any customizing to it just un case I want to return it to stock. Does it require any type of mods? Or is it a simple screw into place? Thanks

No mods are needed, it literally bolts on and is extremely simple I have it in my 07 Tahoe

The new body style witch is the same motor

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

No mods are needed, it literally bolts on and is extremely simple I have it in my 07 Tahoe

The new body style witch is the same motor

I just downloaded the installation process and it said you have to drill out the threads on the right side alt mount, is this correct for the newer body gms? Is go would this prevent thebracket from being removed and the stock put back in?

by the way for a second alt on new body style gm do you need a pcm (i think that what its called) voltage alt? Like the one needed to replace the stock

That's only for the support bar across the back, witch wasant included in my dual bracket. I called dc and asked and they said it wasant needed and I've been running it without it for months no problems what so ever

As for running the second alt, the yellow wire on my 4 pin oval plug is the "turn on" wire. And I just ran it to a ignition source in the fuse box under the hod

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived