Sonic Electronix

Decisions decisions. I'm currently jelly of people driving by my bedroom window with their tunes barely up and I swear I can feel it on my floor sometimes. Plus their system isn't even turned up loud but casually since the mids and highs are faintly heard.

I'm in a debate in whether or not to keep this SA12 and building a box at a higher frequency, or selling it at getting a single Obsidian 15" in a higher tuned box. I feel that the songs that hit the hardest in my golf are songs at 33hz out of all the Decaf songs.

Or sell the SA12 and look into getting two AQ2.5 10's and making a box tuned to 40hz.

I currently have $300 and would like to sell the SA12 for $120 in person.

Or even possibly 3 AQ2.0 8's lol.

I'd like to get the best out of my electrical with a stock 90amp alt. So I think this AQ750 is the largest amp I can use without adding batteries and what not. :noob:

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

You could easily run an aq1200 on stock. I am and my battery under the hood is very small.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

I agree get the AQ1200, why tune higher? I mean you can tune at whatever you but I'm just asking you.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

if youre wanting 2 of the aq 10's id be willing to sell you mine :) pm me if further interested and we can discuss details if thats the route you decide to go

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I agree get the AQ1200, why tune higher? I mean you can tune at whatever you but I'm just asking you.

No more Decaf so no point in 30hz for me. Regular music is tuned so high so what evs.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

There is plenty of music tuned to the 30's, and Decaf isn't gone, you just need to become a supporting member of the forum to have access to it, that is all.

Edit: also, a AQ1200 would do well on that SA-12.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Even if you don't get decaf anymore I'd tune around 32 to 36. Closer to 36 if you get the AQs.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Archived