I moved out of my parents house about 2 years ago. moved into an apartment that had no garage, no space, hell we technically weren't allowed to do an oil change in the parking lot (it happened anyway, but thats beside the point :santa: ).

But now, I finally found a space to work out of!!! after 2 years of no building, I can get back to work!! Fuckin excited as shit right now

2jbwu3l.jpg

69g601.jpg

2yl71fs.jpg

The owners a cool dude too. Doesn't really care what we do, just asks that it doesn't become a hang out spot for 8+ friends getting drunk and shit, which I can understand. Get ready for some mmmaaaddd shit coming out of place soon!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

So you're renting this space?

hell yeah I am

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Whereabouts is this? ;) maybe I will come through with my dd-1 if you don't have one.

haha hell yeah man....its a little far from you but not too far, up in Tngsboro

I would fucking kill for a garage to work in.

it definitely sucks without one man; Up until now, me and my roommate have our tools taking up half the space in our apartment.

I will have to take a little trip out there after the holidays is over. But there better be shit to make it worth my while :lol: jk

haha Im planning on my build starting right around winter becoming spring...until then its collecting equipment and getting the car mechanically sound first :good: