Jump to content

99 silverado full bumper to bumper build


Recommended Posts

Posted

So my plans been having a total of 4 aq1200ds, I per 15 at 1 ohm when I decide to get new subs.. But I got to thinking they are rated at ~875 watts at 2 ohm, if I pick up some used in the next few months, how do you guys think these cvrs will hold one each at 2 ohm? Then all I would need to do is swap the subs out and it will all be wired up too, not that it's a big deal to mount and wire up two more amps lol

Opinions? And any criticism on my ride is welcome..

Cmmon guys let me know honest opinions, I'm not gonna go cry to mommy if someone doesn't like what I do lmao

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Posted

As a second battery, my aq is at .5 ohm and it doesn't drop below low 13s sitting at idle.. With a reg stock battery I was dropping into high 11s, so for the 150 IMO its worth it.. Plus if in the next three year I kill it a new one is free lol I actually plan on buyin another to replace the autocraft gold

Edit, I meant with a autocraft silver as a secondary I was dropping to high 11s, so 2 battery's lol

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Posted

Got my second amp installed which added some more umph.. The one 1200d was almost as loud as the two.. And two seems to have less current draw.. Idk?

Drivers window down... I figured I'd see how much air these cvrs move in this sealed box..

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/kxrider1002/374c3702.mp4

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Posted

I've posted like 5 vids with no comments on any of them :(

Anyways tmrw I am ordering my jasper jig to get started on my doors, and I'm going to start getting new supplies to redo my box.. It will be another week or two before I get everything where as I want to do ALOT better job this time.

I'm thinking about making a frame out of 2x4 and building the box inside on the truck.. Glass the inside corners and such... Any tips on that?

And I plan on changing out the subs for some dx lvl 4s, xls, or hdc3s so I figure I should build the box to acomidate those when they come in.. So all I gotta do I swap them out and the box and trim panels do not need to be changed.. Trying to think ahead..

If anyone has any ideas that may help out I'm all ears... Cuz I really don't want to screw up and waste another 150 bucks in materials lol

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Posted

Looks good ! :drink40:

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm) ‎  -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

 

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

 

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 

Posted

x1000 on that hd hood man.. looks like a mean front end with the smoked light too.. can't wait to see that thing painted.. and system wise, you got a good line up going, so should be a nice build. Good job and work man.

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

Posted

New vid, trucks haggard as hell.. And very trashy.. Had just got off a 16 hr shift of sitting in it the whole time /: anyways it has some decent flex, but it's getting ripped apart this week, I wanna try and Nasty low tuned wall where as the cab seems to peak low 30s anyways.. May be painted when the wall gets started so stay tuned..

Anyways lemme know whatcha think.. It's from my iphone4 hope it's not to shitty

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/kxrider1002/56872b44.mp4

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Posted

New daily, 02 vw passat 1.8t... Picked it up dirt cheap because it broke the timing belt and bent the valves.. So after its said and done ill have 1300 in it and it books for like 3

0ba44986.jpg

6a6d19c3.jpg

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4709 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...