99fullsizechevy Posted January 12, 2012 Author Report Posted January 12, 2012 Nope, I think I'm going to remove them when I paint it and when I reinstall them I'm goin to get rid of the hinge feature and mount them solid.. In other words use window silicone and glue em in.. Idk what else to do Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
Smoove Posted January 12, 2012 Report Posted January 12, 2012 Nope, I think I'm going to remove them when I paint it and when I reinstall them I'm goin to get rid of the hinge feature and mount them solid.. In other words use window silicone and glue em in.. Idk what else to do I have been thinking for years about removing the window and welding in a solid sheet. I have played with what it would look like in photo shop a couple of times. If I can find the pic on my other PC I will post the photoshop. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
tctdh11 Posted January 12, 2012 Report Posted January 12, 2012 So I take it you guys decided to go with my design? I'm def tuned in for this TEAM DC www.dcsoundlab.com 2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed Ported Clam 6 12" DC Audio XL M2's 2 American Bass 1100.1 1 American Bass 350.4 3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925 Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum. About 75% done 153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz My OLD Build Log New Build Log.. DC XL M2 4th Order in my Tiburon
99fullsizechevy Posted January 12, 2012 Author Report Posted January 12, 2012 Well I've only been doing paint and body work for a short time.. 2-3 years and we attempted to weld up the rear windows on a Honda civic... Ended up junkin the car, sooo needless to say it was an epic fail.. And tctdh11 your design looked pretty sweet, may still tweak it a little, but it'll be a month or so before I get to do anything with the system again.. I'm sending some cash over to skar next week, so It won't be until march for those to come in.. IMO it'll be worth the wait, where as there will be plenty of new equipment coming in so stay tuned.. Hopefully it wont disappoint everyone.. I'm just glad to be rid of the cvrs Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
99fullsizechevy Posted January 13, 2012 Author Report Posted January 13, 2012 Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
JB1991 Posted January 13, 2012 Report Posted January 13, 2012 That Honda came out good. Did you rattle can it or use a gun? 2000 Camaro SS Pioneer DEH-P7200hd Rockford Fosgate T1S652 Alpine PDX 4.100 DC Audio Level 3 Rockford Fosgate Punch P400.1
99fullsizechevy Posted January 13, 2012 Author Report Posted January 13, 2012 Used a gun Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
99fullsizechevy Posted January 14, 2012 Author Report Posted January 14, 2012 Small update.. Got home from work at 7:30am finished this by 8am.. Now time for bed.. Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
99fullsizechevy Posted January 14, 2012 Author Report Posted January 14, 2012 Oh yes my interior viynal is here too Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
99fullsizechevy Posted January 16, 2012 Author Report Posted January 16, 2012 Been making some money from building boxes.. First up we got a 4th order for two cvr 15s (my old ones) Gotta finish it up tmrw, then building a simple ported box for 2 American bass 15s, then a ported box for these He put them in a prefab he had laying around until I could get to building his.. Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.