Easily Remove Clipping From Music

Ok im new in all of this so im sorry for thr repeat of questions. Cds are normaly clipped less than music from youtube correct?

incorrect, you would think that would be true but its not at all

One more question. Most bad clipping comes from ppl boosting there own songs right? So if i just lisen to the song that has good bass with out it being boosted it should be better??? Also there are ppl that put out music that is clipped bad like gucci so i need to watch for that right. I under stand the o-scooe thing now thanks so much decaf!!!

nope, realistically you cant trust any source

this also brings up the point of overpowering subs... if you stick within the manufacturers specs you can still play clipped music, but when u are already double RMS then clip the amp its MUCH easier to ruin equipement

clipping can come straight from the studio that recorded it. never assume any track is 100% safe to play

^this

timbaland is a good example, or anything from texas pretty much, lol

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

^Yupp I play a ton of TX music with clipped bass but I'm smart with the volume and like you said I'm within the manufacturers specs for my subs, JL W3's can take up to 500rms each, I have both running on a 500/1 so 250rms each which is their recommended wattage

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived