Don't Let This Happen To YOU!

Well this literally happened 15min ago, my dad decided to put a pan on the stove to let it heat up with butter or something on it, he stepped away and got distracted on the computer, luckily no one was hurt and the entire kitchen didn't burn down, don't let this happen to you, pay attention to things when cooking, this could have been a lot worse than just a microwave and a little paint.

IMG_20111213_184033.jpg

IMG_20111213_184040.jpg

IMG_20111213_184047.jpg

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Whatever my dad put on the pan. It could have been a lot worse but its still pretty bad as money is really tight with christmas and just debts overall. We have to repaint the entire kitchen and living room now. Fml. I bet it did decaf. It didnt catch on fire it just melted from the fire in the pan. Had the microwave not been there those cabinets would have caught on fire and who knows what else.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

House fires are fucking aweful and so many people are like "you have to be an idiot to let your house catch on fire". Had a buddy say that to me because I refused to leave any lights on when i left. I proceeded to inform him that my parents house burned down when I was 11 and was at home with my dad and one of my sisters. There is almost no worse of a feeling than watching your home and everything you grew up with go up in flames and hearing the fire department coming, knowing full well there's not jack shit you can do about it but stand back and watch. Our house fire started because a robin had built a nest on the light fixture on the back porch and 15 mph winds that night. I had taken our dog out and accidently left the light on when I brought her inside. About 15 minutes later while we were upstairs we heard the dog barking and she never barks while inside the house. My dad went and saw the fire and yelled for us to call 911 while he went out and grabbed the hose. The fire department would not believe us and we had to have HIM tell them our house was on fire. You would never believe how fast a home burns. It took 20 minutes to burn, 16 months to rebuild the house, and there has not been a day since that I don't worry about a house fire while I'm not home. House fire happened around 9:30pm on October 30th, 1999.

I don't mean to thread jack, just letting you know I feel where you're coming from.

Edited by Lbox88

Damn dude. Glad that's all that happened.

Crazy thing is, my dads house almost burnt down Sunday. A outlet went bad in his living room so he went to shut the power off at the breaker. He notices one of the breakers is off and is covered with tape. He asked my mom about it she said it was like that since they bought the place. Anyway he turns it one but has no clue what it does. Turns out is to a faulty electric heater in a storage are above his garage where he keeps a very expensive Harley. To make it worse my parents hardly ever even go in that room. Lucky enough my mom went in there like 10 mins after he flipped that breaker...she found a box that was on fire. Lucky it had just started because by the time they would have found out it would have been too late otherwise.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

House fires are fucking aweful and so many people are like "you have to be an idiot to let your house catch on fire". Had a buddy say that to me because I refused to leave any lights on when i left. I proceeded to inform him that my parents house burned down when I was 11 and was at home with my dad and one of my sisters. There is almost no worse of a feeling than watching your home and everything you grew up with go up in flames and hearing the fire department coming, knowing full well there's not jack shit you can do about it but stand back and watch. Our house fire started because a robin had built a nest on the light fixture on the back porch and 15 mph winds that night. I had taken our dog out and accidently left the light on when I brought her inside. About 15 minutes later while we were upstairs we heard the dog barking and she never barks while inside the house. My dad went and saw the fire and yelled for us to call 911 while he went out and grabbed the hose. The fire department would not believe us and we had to have HIM tell them our house was on fire. You would never believe how fast a home burns. It took 20 minutes to burn, 16 months to rebuild the house, and there has not been a day since that I don't worry about a house fire while I'm not home. House fire happened around 9:30pm on October 30th, 1999.

I don't mean to thread jack, just letting you know I feel where you're coming from.

yeah man it's terrible, I can't imagine that, my dad isn't too great at helping out either, i'm in my room watching TV idk how I didn't notice the smell or the smoke and my dad walks in and says I burnt the kitchen so I get up and run out of my room an see all this black smoke leading from the kitchen to the hallway up at the ceiling, worst smell and feeling ever, just the thought of the house burning down scares me. just goes to show you how important it is to be extra careful when cooking or doing anything involving lights or electricity.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360