Can my employer make me work on Christmas??

And what would firing you be?

And yes, they can.

lol, i thought the same thing. but he means he's not afraid theyll fire him. just doesnt want to get in trouble.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

If you say you can't work due to religious reasons and they fire you because of that you can sue the shit out of them and own that place

have to have a damn good lawyer for that. and i think he would have to tell them about the church thing a bit ahead of time to get away with that if its like the day before and they say he has to work and then he has a church thing im pretty sure they would call bs but if he told them from the time the said some ppl would have to work it would be easy to get away with

And what would firing you be?

And yes, they can.

lol, i thought the same thing. but he means he's not afraid theyll fire him. just doesnt want to get in trouble.

Yes thank you thats what I meant. I dont want them to start trippen on me because of this. Theres still time, so I will post on here what happens. Dang.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

All he has to do is tell them now and if they call him into work on Xmas or after Christmas he goes back and has no job any lawyer would take that. Its simple open and shut case if he says something now, if he waits till Christmas eve then its his fault however but playing the religious card will get you out of work 9 times out of 10 unless your work has black out days, trust me I know. I'm actually quite religious and have had to use it at work before.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

he wont get paid double time, just his hours and holiday pay which he was anyways, they would have to make everyone work or if they jusk pick you and get you fired for it then its wrongful termination since they only making you work and not everyone in the company, still wouldnt try it though since its hard to get a job now adays, and 8 extra hours of pay wouldnt hurt anyone.

All he has to do is tell them now and if they call him into work on Xmas or after Christmas he goes back and has no job any lawyer would take that. Its simple open and shut case if he says something now, if he waits till Christmas eve then its his fault however but playing the religious card will get you out of work 9 times out of 10 unless your work has black out days, trust me I know. I'm actually quite religious and have had to use it at work before.

yeah im not disagreeing its an easy case as long as he follows all the rules hell idk they may have like a rule of 2 week notifaction that he may have to follow we don't know. but im saying that he would have to be clean on every one of there rules to win the case. bc company lawyers will know every loophole to win there case :good:

edit: but yes like tell them tommorow about a church fuction before they ask would be the easiest way out :good:

yeah, just talk to them this week, and you should be good. you could probably just say i have plans with my family for christmas, so if you dont get enough volunteers and have to choose people, could i ask that you please dont choose me? idk, depending on your manager, that would work.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived