Whats this new JUICEBOX battery company?

Ok guys everyone please put away your penises because it's starting to become a sausage fest in here. You are all arguing who's battery is better but some of you voicing your opinions are dealers and I am sorry your argument is both Bias and Jaded. Of course you would say your battery is better. What I want is someone who has no ties to any of these companies to simply test them and post results. :drinks:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

My brand new batcap 4000 when they showed up, 5 of them each one was at 12.9 - 13.1 straight out of the box and took 3 days to get to me from batcap.

My xs power d3100, 2 of them straight out of the box where 12.5- 12.6 and took two days to get to me.

Call that however you want, batcaps didnt need any charge what so ever ready to use. Xs power batts even state in the paper work charge before use.

In my honest opinion you should give any battery a charge before using, even if the voltage is higher.

Hell, if your not in need to use the battery right away you can teach the battery to maintain a higher voltage, but once you go ahead and use it, it really knocks that ability down quick.

Hell, my buddies that run street b/c have no problem having a 14+ resting voltage on their NSB 90s. So I guess that would mean that battery is better because the voltage is higher right?

Tho it is the number 1 battery used in street applications, which is very odd. hmmmm

IMO the nsb batts are the best you could use an any spl application, there rack batteries they should be the best lol.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Ok guys everyone please put away your penises because it's starting to become a sausage fest in here. You are all arguing who's battery is better but some of you voicing your opinions are dealers and I am sorry your argument is both Bias and Jaded. Of course you would say your battery is better. What I want is someone who has no ties to any of these companies to simply test them and post results. :drinks:

but i like playing with my penis

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

but i like playing with my penis

Lmfao that made me :rofl: seriously thanks for that laugh.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

My brand new batcap 4000 when they showed up, 5 of them each one was at 12.9 - 13.1 straight out of the box and took 3 days to get to me from batcap.

My xs power d3100, 2 of them straight out of the box where 12.5- 12.6 and took two days to get to me.

Call that however you want, batcaps didnt need any charge what so ever ready to use. Xs power batts even state in the paper work charge before use.

With you and JD1102 keep saying how much better Batcap 4000s are better then XS Power D3100s, and how the batcaps hold such a better voltage, I got curious. So I looked thru your build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91464-the-black-nasty-wall-build-log-2011-season-rebuild-2012-quest-for-160-db/page__hl__ami+customs

It looks like you went from:

1 alternator

2 D3100s under your wall

1 D3400

4 aq hd3 15s

2 aq 3500s

To:

4 alternators

5 batcap 4000s In a rear tool box in your truck

D3100 & D3400 under the hood

2 stinger 70amp power supplies

4 aq hd4 15s dual 1 coils

4 aq 3500s at .5 each or (1 ohm strapped)

So how JD1102 and you can even compare the (5 batcap 4000s, 1 d3100 & 1 d3400 under the hood, 4 alts) to (2 d3100s under the wall, 1 d3400 under the hood, and 1 alt) is beyond me. Of coarse they are going to be stronger, your comparing a 7 battery, 4 alt setup to a 3 battery 1 alt setup........ Thats a pretty big change in everything to even start to compare batteries to each other, especially when your still using XS Powers under your hood it seems.

Even if you had 4 alternators from the start, you tripled your group 31 battery bank going from 2 xs power d3100s, to 5 batcap 4000s and a d3100 under the hood (not including the d3400 that is also under the hood).

So am I missing something here that you didnt picture or your build log before making your biased decisions?? Besides the fact that it says your an Authorized batcap dealer in your signature.

First off I had 4 240 amp alts and 3 d3100s and 1 d3400 and two aq3500d.1s

I then changed to one yes one 240 amp alt because Tejcurrent fucked me royally!!!! At one point I had just one 160 amp alt. Battery bank is 5 batcap 4000s and one d3100 under the hood. All still with 2 3500d.1 amps. Ran this setup at wf and Midwest finals. Currently I have three alts underhood 2 240s and 1 160. No vcm cuz that is not wanting to control more then one alt for some reason been round and round on that topic.

I will be replacing the d3100 under the hood with batcap 4000 but haven't because the batcap is taller and the d3100 is stuffed in there if you have a full size gm you would know. So I have to make a mount for the batcap.

I held better voltage with half the alt charging with batcap vs xs power. But if you want to argue well they are newer or you have more of them. Well I have tested one against one on my amps and both batts had same voltage drop but batcap recovered back to resting faster and that was with no alt hooked up truck off, I have a control center in my tool box you may have noticed when doing your research in my build log lol.

End point am I telling anyone here to buy batcap, NO, I have never done that and I won't. Do I like there product of course. Did I like xs power, you bet. But like anything we change out product daily for some of us and you have to use what you want to use!!!! Ok I am done here oh and btw the 4 3500d.1s are for my rebuild which you should have been able to figure out since I say that in the build log lol.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I dont think he was jumping to conclusions. only basing his opinion off what you've shown.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So where are these "tests" that you did?

Voltage is not everything anyways... Id be more concerned with amperage than voltage. How you can even test 1 battery against another, and have no way to have a sturdy controllable load on either or battery is LOLs.. Unless in fact you went thru the trouble to clamp the amps current draw, and hell even the amps output (wattage) at the same time to see if 1 battery allowed the amp to make more power with the same load on the batteries in both tests.

But again, you seem to have no proof of said testing, so for as much as I know it is just hear say... :drinks:

BTW, I don't trust anyone's testing results but my own. Since every install is going to be different and hinder different testing results which is proved over and over as always.

I also don't trust a single word that comes out of XS Powers mouth anymore then what comes out of Kinetiks mouth, or juice box, Enersys, Northstar, Xstatic or any other battery manufacture on the planet.

Things can be done to change the results of the test, not saying things are, but it is very well a possibility! How do we know XS Power didn't just take their D1600 off a charger and package it up in the box before making the video to prove the battery vs 2 HC16s or 3 Juiceboxs? We don't! I must say myself that 1 battery out doing 2 batteries is impressive, but let alone 3 batteries... WOW

With anything made that is competing with another manufacture that is making the same or similar product, the only way to know which is better is for a unbiased test done by a facility that is sent 1 of every battery and does their own tests. However I can guarantee not a single battery company will do this to prove they are the best, so we just have all these companies claiming to be the best with biased test results and videos.

I am by no means putting down any manufacture with this post, I am just calling it how I see it and speaking, well typing in that foreign tongue called "the truth", which many can never seem to handle.

Also AMI, to clarify my comment about you being a rep, its simple..

It don't matter if your sponsored by Xstatic, or a sales rep.

You are not going to say that Xstatic batteries are bad when they are giving you FREE product due to your sponsorship.

Just like you are not going to say that Xstatic batteries are bad when they are giving you a heavy discount due to your sales rep status.

If you go on the internet and say these free batteries Xstatic gave you chances are the word will get back to Xstatic and there goes your sponsorship thru Xstatic.

Or if you go around saying that Xstatic batteries are not as great as XS Power batteries. You just wouldn't say that to potential customers or internet users when you are a sales rep that gets product at costs and sells it for map or even msrp. If you tell people they are bad, they will not buy, you would not make no money, making you being a sales rep useless..

So I hope you don't even attempt to play that "I don't make no money on what I sell game", like a lot of reps say, because it is a LIE. If your not making money or getting free product for your work then its pointless to be doing what your doing...

At the end of the day, you have ties to Xstatic, and your opinion and tests are BIASED, just like XS Powers tests are BIASED, just like Juicebox's tests are BIASED

Its no different then 1 car audio shop saying another car audio shop is a shit hole and the installers are dumb.. Of coarse the shop is going to tell you that even if its not true, they want your money to be spent at their shop, not the shop down the road.

Ive worked for audio shops, I have a close friend that owns a shop in my town, as well as a friend that had his 2 own shops that he couldn't make a living at.

I know this game all to well.

Archived