I seriously have no Idea what to get Abby for christmas...........

she dont tell me what the hell she wants...................I great at getting presents for the kids....Go figure....

but for her.......... :huh:

HELP :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Dang. I'm lucky. I do some of the jewelry and perfume and stuff, but some of the most successful presents that I have bought for my wife include the last set of 20's she had on her truck, a flip-out DVD headunit, there have been amps and subs too. I don't mean for the point of this to be just me bragging. My point would be that yes, you can default and do the jewelry or perfume (and if you do, don't feel bad, we all have to when our creativity fails us). I'm pretty sure that it will have a good probability of going over well, but what would she want more, what is she into? What are her hobbies and interests? See if you can't figure out something that she would really love to have but will not buy for herself. I know it is tough, women sit there and secretly want things and usually leave the worst hints. Usually we talk/fantasize/drool over whatever it is we want so there is no doubt for them when they go to get us something. You have one son, is that correct? Is there someone really trustworthy and reliable who could babysit for a couple of days? Maybe book a 3-4 day weekend getaway to Hawaii, a ski lodge, Vegas, etc? If you think that the travel might be a good idea, PM me, I go to LV a bunch and I have learned of some good sites to book pretty cheap vegas trips. Maybe something more local to you might work as well. Does she have an old hobby or passion that she has fallen away from? Maybe there might be something you could get her in relation to that? Good luck. If I come up with any genius ideas (not likely) I'll throw up another post.

BJJ20logo20resize.png