Juiced & Body Dropped 2001 GMC Sierra

Very clean build, def bring the rest of the pics to the forum!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Love the truck, its nice to see someone body droppin with juice. As Steve said, most people care about the comfort as much as the switch box. But, once your body dropped its about a lifestyle. plus with accumulators i bet it rides pretty smoothly. I agree with blow thru, i had one in my hardbody, body dropped. On bags thou. Never had any issues with flex that any other truck wouldnt have... love the pics!

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Very sweet ride! I'd listen to dad, looks like he knows what he is talking about by the work you and him have done so far! :drinks:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Well I just bought two obsidian oa12's. So it looks like I'll be doing a build log soon. Still looking for an amp, but I already know the box design I'm using, just have to find the dimensions once I get back home.

Love the truck, its nice to see someone body droppin with juice. As Steve said, most people care about the comfort as much as the switch box. But, once your body dropped its about a lifestyle. plus with accumulators i bet it rides pretty smoothly. I agree with blow thru, i had one in my hardbody, body dropped. On bags thou. Never had any issues with flex that any other truck wouldnt have... love the pics!

Yes! Haha I'm more of a dropped guy then an audio guy, but I love both. They are so interesting and creative. No matter how old you are, you're constantly learning things and that's what i love about it.

Very sweet ride! I'd listen to dad, looks like he knows what he is talking about by the work you and him have done so far! :drinks:

Thank you. I definitely listen to every input my dad has. His experience and creativity just blows me away and I hope to be as good as him one day.

If you are looking for an amp, I have a ZX10000.1 for sale, half price of what I just paid less than a year ago, and it is a reliable little beast! IMO it would be perfect for the subs you just ordered!

Anyway, just wanted to mention that too ya, in case you hadn't seen it.

Good luck on your audio portion of this build, and what ever you decide to do, I'm tuned in for pics! I love this truck! :clapping:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived