anyone root or do anything with their nexus yet?

I hatehaving to stretch to the top of the screen to get to them so its awesome lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

just did the volume boost.. i can actually hear it now..

<<<<ray here

I went to mess with the Nexus yesterday and noticed the speakers sucked. How was it that you boosted it. Im getting the Nexus when I get a chance aaway from work.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

The problem with boosting these is the fact that 4-5 months later the speaker crackles and pops because it wasn't ever meant to be that loud. Also making it "faster" is pretty pointless its not like it needs to be any snappier for anything plus say goodbye to those batteries that already suck.

Its cool to root to customize to some things you want that aren't available in the first place but the sound and speed are really things that you check in a store and when they suck you don't buy the phone lol.

I totally don't agree with non phone peeps "making them better" it ALWAYS ends in this phones a piece of shit.

Which Nexus device? I had the Nexus S and left it bone stock as I sold it within 3 days.

I have a SGS II now. Fully rooted OC/UV. Running ICS4.0

which galaxy S 2? Love the camera on the s2 just really wished it was a little better then 800 x 480 everythign else imo is better then the nexus or any other flagship device out there even stock.

I think the boost worked good. Havent tried on most things but it is louder with pandora

How did you boost the speaker? Can you please share. I got my nexus a couple days ago and my speaker is sucky!

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980