Using YouTube to incriminate someone.

Yeah I was about to post before I read about the ATF. That "bomb" doesn't look like anything to mess around with. And by the way that pumpkin exploded. If he wanted he could do some damage to someone or something.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

my question is why would you want ruin this kids whole life? he looks like a lil piece of shit but do you any idea what its like to have to deal with the system? it fucking sucks! be a man whip the kids ass...if you dont wanna do find another kid that will for a few bucks....but to ruin his life is not cool..all you will do is make him part of the system that is hard to get out of... witch means he will have issues finding work...this means he will upgrade from being a slite pain in the ass to dude crawling in ur window & stealing ur shit just to eat and have some money... none of this is cool we were ALL fuckups at 1 point (i know i was but i grew up).

think about what u are doin its not just u calling the cops and he is in jail for a week or so its his whole life u will be fucking up...for what loud music and some stupid pranks...now i may have missed some of what he has done but just think about the whole picture b4 u ruin some1s life....thats my 2 cents

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

Well since there is only the pic of the one bomb that is all i reckon youhave evidence against but there are two other videos on his youtube channel of other bombs they have made and all three could really fuck someone up, sure talking it to ATF might fuck up his life but this kid is a threat to persons and property.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Well since there is only the pic of the one bomb that is all i reckon youhave evidence against but there are two other videos on his youtube channel of other bombs they have made and all three could really fuck someone up, sure talking it to ATF might fuck up his life but this kid is a threat to persons and property.

yea but the big picture is what is he gonna do after you ruin his life? cant get a good job so he will turn to crime and go from stupid kid shit to a full blown thug robbing ppl....he should wait it out there house is foreclosed witch means there gone from his life real soon

kenwood mp3 usb

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive tweets

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

big 3

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

yea but the big picture is what is he gonna do after you ruin his life? cant get a good job so he will turn to crime and go from stupid kid shit to a full blown thug robbing ppl....he should wait it out there house is foreclosed witch means there gone from his life real soon

This is true but the only way this kid is gonna learn his lesson is if he either gets hurt, or hurts someone else in the process of making one of these bombs. To the OP, in the FB screenshot you can see at the bottom he says we have clips of "some of the BOMBS" that is plural, idk but hte last time i checked i am pretty sure bomb making is a felony.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

This is true but the only way this kid is gonna learn his lesson is if he either gets hurt, or hurts someone else in the process of making one of these bombs. To the OP, in the FB screenshot you can see at the bottom he says we have clips of "some of the BOMBS" that is plural, idk but hte last time i checked i am pretty sure bomb making is a felony.

it is a felony in most state's but like i said b4 if its that big of a issue whip his ass or have another teenager whip his ass or simply go knock on his door and talk to his mom and dad tell them what there kid is up 2(they probly have no clue) if that or a ass whippin dont do the trick then yes get the law involved ...were talking about a faze most teens go through here. all im sayin is think about the long run with his life..he pissed u off a few time but in 5 years when he is gone u may not even rember let alone be upset...but he will be stuck in the system worse than he was a kid

kenwood mp3 usb

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive tweets

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

big 3

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

my question is why would you want ruin this kids whole life? he looks like a lil piece of shit but do you any idea what its like to have to deal with the system? it fucking sucks! be a man whip the kids ass...if you dont wanna do find another kid that will for a few bucks....but to ruin his life is not cool..all you will do is make him part of the system that is hard to get out of... witch means he will have issues finding work...this means he will upgrade from being a slite pain in the ass to dude crawling in ur window & stealing ur shit just to eat and have some money... none of this is cool we were ALL fuckups at 1 point (i know i was but i grew up).

think about what u are doin its not just u calling the cops and he is in jail for a week or so its his whole life u will be fucking up...for what loud music and some stupid pranks...now i may have missed some of what he has done but just think about the whole picture b4 u ruin some1s life....thats my 2 cents

^^^ this

i was beginning to think that i was the only one that thinks this thread is about chickens*** moves.

sack up and talk to him / his parents / his school. if things escalate beyond threats to actions, then the authorities can get involved.

Kid seems like he's asking to be hurt though. Got one of those "i'm invinsible" attitudes. Personally id spray paint the camera and sugar his gas tank, whose going to be drifting then? Lol

Sugar in a gas tank has been proven to not work, it will dissolve, pass through the filter and pump, and get burned off.

Well since there is only the pic of the one bomb that is all i reckon youhave evidence against but there are two other videos on his youtube channel of other bombs they have made and all three could really fuck someone up, sure taking it to ATF might fuck up his life but this kid is a threat to persons and property.

This. I know you repercussion of turning him in could do some serious damage to him for life, but so will hurting/killing someone. He is 17 if I read correctly earlier, he should know right from wrong.

man_the_fuck_up_the_post_of_reposts-s500x347-231154.jpg

You soudn like you're speaking from experience and regret what you did to me. My answer fuck him. dont do the crime if you dont want to do the time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Op, didnt you already talk to his parents and they dont care? Also i downloaded the vid to see if i could get any scientific data to see how strong the bomb was, all i have found so far is how big the shockwave of of that bomb is....

shockwavefromexplosion.jpg

Archived