Camaro on 28" forgitos and crazy loud mids

Ya we are deff not the cheapest around but our quality makes up for that not to mentions life time warranty on boxes and labor no questions ask

Well I didnteven ask for anything fancy. Just a simple box for a 15. bout 32in wide, 17in tall, and 18in deep. slot vented box tuned to 35hz just a box all wood that i would do painting on the box. Price was like 220 bucks. Im not saying your a crappy place because one of my friends has a truck that yall done all the audio equipment for and it was very nice system, (Tony pope f250 on 40s dark blue all highs hardly any lows). But I just dont like the prices...

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Ya we are deff not the cheapest around but our quality makes up for that not to mentions life time warranty on boxes and labor no questions ask

Well I didnteven ask for anything fancy. Just a simple box for a 15. bout 32in wide, 17in tall, and 18in deep. slot vented box tuned to 35hz just a box all wood that i would do painting on the box. Price was like 220 bucks. Im not saying your a crappy place because one of my friends has a truck that yall done all the audio equipment for and it was very nice system, (Tony pope f250 on 40s dark blue all highs hardly any lows). But I just dont like the prices...

$220 really isn't too much for a shop to charge for box build.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Not just a Florida thing it's an anywhere thing I was at Miami Chassis a few weeks ago and they were doing a Camaro with a really nice Arc Audio custom system dude had big ass 28" Floaters put on the car. IMO big rims on muscle cars makes 0 sense especially considering it was a SS the damn thing is built to go fast not have issues turning corners but to each his own the work on that Camaro was nice people have their own tastes when it comes to cars. I get enough shit about wanting to put my time into hooking up a Civic but when it's all said and done and my car is complete I will be able to shut the naysayers up. I never really get into a way "someone else's" car looks their taste their preference my only gripe is when it sounds like pure :bull:

i like how u say its not a florida thing and for an example u use miami lol

LMAO I noticed that after I posted but the owner of the car lived in another state can't remember where though. Miami Chassis is well known for their work and attention to detail they do really big systems and a lot of custom fab work they aren't cheap. I wasn't really giving an example of location I was just saying that I have seen the popularity of the camaro and doing big biiiig rims.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Ya maybe one day when this economy isnt such crap maybe i could take my jeep up there to let yall do some stuff for me. 220 may not sound like a bad price which it really isnt. but I have a job im 17 I have insurance, gas, rent, and bills to pay for. I work 40 hours a week at 10 dollars an hour. Im doin better than some but it took me since august when I asked yall about a price on the box to last weekend to get enough money saved up to build a new box with all materials and new wiring for both my amps and all 3 speakers and 1 sub I have.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

What ever floats your boat but I have to agree with the muscle car theory here.

1993 Full Size Blazer

Pioneer 7200HD

AQ 90x4

AQ 3500.1

Big Three 0/1

DC Power 270xp

2 DC Audio 15" XL M2

85 SQ feet of Audio Technix deadner

Sound Stream BX-20z epicenter

Front 4x6 Polk DB

Doors 2 sets Polk MM 6501

Rear Polk MM 5401