Camaro on 28" forgitos and crazy loud mids

Not just a Florida thing it's an anywhere thing I was at Miami Chassis a few weeks ago and they were doing a Camaro with a really nice Arc Audio custom system dude had big ass 28" Floaters put on the car. IMO big rims on muscle cars makes 0 sense especially considering it was a SS the damn thing is built to go fast not have issues turning corners but to each his own the work on that Camaro was nice people have their own tastes when it comes to cars. I get enough shit about wanting to put my time into hooking up a Civic but when it's all said and done and my car is complete I will be able to shut the naysayers up. I never really get into a way "someone else's" car looks their taste their preference my only gripe is when it sounds like pure :bull:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Not just a Florida thing it's an anywhere thing I was at Miami Chassis a few weeks ago and they were doing a Camaro with a really nice Arc Audio custom system dude had big ass 28" Floaters put on the car. IMO big rims on muscle cars makes 0 sense especially considering it was a SS the damn thing is built to go fast not have issues turning corners but to each his own the work on that Camaro was nice people have their own tastes when it comes to cars. I get enough shit about wanting to put my time into hooking up a Civic but when it's all said and done and my car is complete I will be able to shut the naysayers up. I never really get into a way "someone else's" car looks their taste their preference my only gripe is when it sounds like pure :bull:

i like how u say its not a florida thing and for an example u use miami lol

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs