DC Sound Lab

m2 Price Request Thread.

Im running a little behind but will get the specs on the new drivers posted after x mas I still need to wrap up some of the models before the complete list is ready to be published. If you liked our line before then you will love this. Stronger motors and improved cooling = higher power handling. We wanted to improve on the ground pounding capabilitys of the line and thats what we have done. Myself and DC reps will be happy to answers all of your questions either here or in PM's

The upgraded subs include the Levels 2,3,4, and XL. now know as

Lv2m2

Lv3m2

Lv4m2

XLm2

To just touch on some of the changes

Lv2m2-improved cooling, sewn leads and a wide roll surround

Lv3m2-improved cooling, stronger motor, larger diameter motor, stiffer spider pack and sewn leads

Lv4m2-improved cooling, stronger motor, triple stacked motor, stiffer spider pack and a flat wound coil

XLm2-improved cooling, stronger motor, stiffer spider pack

The stronger Lv3m2 motor also allows us to be able to offer this as a 18 this year as well.

We still have Carbon Fiber and Carbon Kevlar dustcaps in black or other colors, Just ask a rep. Were making more and more colors. Carbon Fiber cones are still in the works.

We will offer a upgrade soft parts package for the Lv3 useing Lv4 parts. This will add a flat wound coil to the Lv3m2 motor.

XL upgrade for Level 4(formerly known as the Level 5 upgrade) as well

Direct leads

Also please check your zipcode for a local dealer on the DC Audio contact page before posting as they may be able to help you as well.

Dealer locator

Please post your zipcode along with the products you are interested in and either I or one of our reps will assist you.

for a peek at the new Xlm2 see the home page, DC Audio

Also please check your zipcode for a local dealer before posting

Dealer locator

Please post your zipcode along with the products you are interested in.

Edited by CJ18

lvl 4 18 xl upgrade

also is rusty still stocking "old" recones after the new stuff comes out?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

2 level 3 15's, 92553

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/