KHRISS Posted December 24, 2011 Author Report Posted December 24, 2011 only on the 11s but the other retros not really CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
baron_of_bass Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 only on the 11s but the other retros not really a lot of the ones i like sell for 250 plus. i.e the true vlues, cement 3s both black and white. the 4s are gonna sell like hot cakes. ill prob order 4 pairs of those. Team Bass-Hz
KHRISS Posted December 24, 2011 Author Report Posted December 24, 2011 only on the 11s but the other retros not really a lot of the ones i like sell for 250 plus. i.e the true vlues, cement 3s both black and white. the 4s are gonna sell like hot cakes. ill prob order 4 pairs of those. i paid $225 for my 11s $30 for reserving the pair which is nothing compare to $400 plus lol i hope not cause i need to replace my 4s CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
soffhands Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 why just wait one month or two to get them why wait in line there not going no ware just like the new iphone i just waitied till the next month no line no backorder very happy costumer
Baydestrian Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 "oooohhhhh shoes that came out years ago! must have!" lol I don't understand the hype but w/e. All I see on news reports and vids on the net is all the violence that ensued, mothers leaving babies in cars, ppl fighting and destroying mall property, ppl getting jacked right after buying them, hell a dude even got stabbed 7 times and that was just waiting in line! $200 for some shoes that cost $5 to make, overpriced as hell. Only good thing about Jordans is the color schemes, the shoes usually all look ugly. That's just me though 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
KHRISS Posted December 24, 2011 Author Report Posted December 24, 2011 "oooohhhhh shoes that came out years ago! must have!" lol I don't understand the hype but w/e. All I see on news reports and vids on the net is all the violence that ensued, mothers leaving babies in cars, ppl fighting and destroying mall property, ppl getting jacked right after buying them, hell a dude even got stabbed 7 times and that was just waiting in line! $200 for some shoes that cost $5 to make, overpriced as hell. Only good thing about Jordans is the color schemes, the shoes usually all look ugly. That's just me though well yea alot of fools are tight / cheap when it comes down to buying quality thats why they complain about their amps or subs not working properly lol just saying CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
barney91 Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 I work at a night club and I saw like 10 guys rocking there new 11s. I wasn't planing on getting a pair but I just checked craigslist and there's people asking 500$ for a pair, now that's way to much for just shoes Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
LoudBimmer Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 I love Jordan's, but these are Wolf greys were pretty awesome.
knowledge Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 were im at someone got stabbed for these damn J's REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
LoudBimmer Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 were im at someone got stabbed for these damn J's better find a new neighborhood
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.