Sonic Electronix

I am getting ready to build a daily driver/competition system on a pretty tight budget. I'm thinking of going with a Rockford fosgate T1500 bdcp , 1 DC audio L4 dvc 15 , Stinger 5 farad cap. I have not done any electrical upgrades yet. What do you guys think of this setup is it worthy or should I do something different.

I am getting ready to build a daily driver/competition system on a pretty tight budget. I'm thinking of going with a Rockford fosgate T1500 bdcp , 1 DC audio L4 dvc 15 , Stinger 5 farad cap. I have not done any electrical upgrades yet. What do you guys think of this setup is it worthy or should I do something different.

I would do something different with the amp and instead of a cap I would rather have a battery.

you can get a crescendo bc2000D for 340 shipped that is a couple hundred cheaper than the Rockford. That would allow you to do a battery instead of a cap or savings towards a H/O alt.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

ive got the rockford t1500.1bdcp and it is a nice amp. rated rms at 1 ohm is 1890watts, a beast of an amp. for electrical i have only added an intersate deepcycle battery i got new for $80 and then a rockford 10 farad digital cap i got for $200-250 headlights will dim when all the way up but not bad. i have seen my volts drop down to 12.3 though. that amp will suck power from the car, atleast a single yellow top should be added to that list. wont help much for long periods of loud heavy bass but should work out ok for short periods of metering.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I would stay away from optima like the plauge.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

I would stay away from optima like the plauge.

why?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

CJ18 is selling 4 batcap 2000's. It in the for sale section. I would definately contact for at least one of the batteries if not 2.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/128650-2-full-systems-for-sale-plus-alot-more-ascendant-dc-powerbass/page__p__1809761__fromsearch__1#entry1809761

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I would do something different with the amp and instead of a cap I would rather have a battery.

you can get a crescendo bc2000D for 340 shipped that is a couple hundred cheaper than the Rockford. That would allow you to do a battery instead of a cap or savings towards a H/O alt.

i would take his advice, save money by using Crescendo, AQ, Ap, or anything not RF.

i know their amps are amazing but for the price of the amp only being 1500-2000 rms, which you probably wont see after rise, you can get a higher rated amp, especially Crescendo, that ll more and then some.

also, look in the for-sale section for some good deals!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

get rid of the cap and get a second battery. look into xs, shuriken, or kinetic to name a few. and like the guys are saying i would look into a different amp. you are able to get more for your money than with rf. they are excellent products but dont really favor for people on a low budget. look at the brz line of hifonics or aq, cresendo, etc.

Edited by fmedina

yeah rf is a lil spendy but even just a t500.1bd is a great amp. ive done a 141.1 with 2 t1 10s. you can get one used for 150-175. ive even seen there 1500.1bdcp go for 300 used. also i know a lot of people with yellow tops and a few with red tops. some of them have had there batteries for a good 5 years and there still kicking strong. yeah there is better but it was just a general suggestion. honestly in the end there is no such thing as a budget comp build, if you wanna have the quality and long life span for your equipment you have to fork out the money.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets