Tricks to Add Midbass in Doors

OrionStang

ya, that should be good. but just make them as big as you can. dont stress about it too much if you cant get them that big. all you are after here is back pressure. a smaller enclosure will need more power.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

this is what i did on mine. it attaches to the door panel with some screws then the whole thing clips onto the door like its supposed to.

P1020742.jpg

the left speaker was in an enclosure for midbass and the right one was IB for midrange. it lined up with the stock speaker placement on the door.

You did your thing on those door panels skittles, very sexy! Not you, pause, the panels lol.gif

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Try taking some egg shell foam, like for a bed stuffing it into where midbass goes....I will CA glue it in alot of times also very good...I do here sometimes and it works great...

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

What about these? Im curious what everyone says, I have no personel experience but a bunch of people on another forum claim to have had good luck with them...Im thinking about trying them but mainly to keep water off

those go on the wall behind the speaker to disperse the back wave from the speaker. it wont keep water off a speaker... and it wont really help with midbass.

Try taking some egg shell foam, like for a bed stuffing it into where midbass goes....I will CA glue it in alot of times also very good...I do here sometimes and it works great...

open celled foam inside of an enclosed space that is made to let water run through it? horrible idea. the foam will mold. same thing with the polyfill idea

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

What about these? Im curious what everyone says, I have no personel experience but a bunch of people on another forum claim to have had good luck with them...Im thinking about trying them but mainly to keep water off

those go on the wall behind the speaker to disperse the back wave from the speaker. it wont keep water off a speaker... and it wont really help with midbass.

open celled foam inside of an enclosed space that is made to let water run through it? horrible idea. the foam will mold. same thing with the polyfill idea

Not if done properly, I've done it to my car and other SQ cars with no problem....they are custom door door panels, no moisture should get in there anyway....

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3