Sorry For The Jealous Crap

so get this shit. my wife of three years just had her birthday today. we were out with some of our friends and one of them let it slip that she had a threesome. well i asked her awhile ago if she had ever done that and of course she said no thats gross, etc. needless to say she got really pissed when i told her it bothered me pretty bad that she lied to me about her sexual past. she started being a utter asshole about the whole situatuon, making fun of me, telling our waitress what was going on everyone knew it. they she proceded to treat me like shit the rest of the night. she just told me like 5 minutes ago that i have no right to be upset. now i know it is in her past and it should not bother me. but, we have a very explorative relationship when it comes to sex. that has always been one of my fantasies. and it really hurt when i found this out. i want to know am i in the wrong for feeling this way or not? thanks and again sorry for the sappy post.

----reference's----

meade916

thats shitty bro and pretty fucked up. From the beginning i think its always best to be upfront and honest about everything. And now shes trying to turn her past mistakes on you. I say you got yourself a free pass to have a 3some with one of her friends :D

Edited by wrathchild281

225 Excessive Amperage Alt.

4 Yellow top batteries

Pioneer AVH-6600

Kicker KQ5

2 FI 18 BTL's fully loaded

2 zx 2500.1's

4 ks6.5 coaxials

4 ks5.25 coaxials

kx650.4

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358078

thats shitty bro and pretty fucked up. From the beginning i think its always best to be upfront and honest about everything. And now shes trying to turn her past mistakes on you. I say you got yourself a free pass to have a 3some with one of her friends :D

believe me i would if her friends were even a little bit cute. i really would call it a mistake that she had a threesome. it was a mistake to lie to me.

----reference's----

meade916

you have every right to be upset..she lied and thats the end to it. Lie to her and i bet she will have an effing flip

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

You have EVERY right to be upset. Don't be worried you shouldn't say anything- you're married and she lied to you- you should! If she appologized and told you she lied out of embarassment, that's one thing. But the fact she tried to turn it around on you and make you look like the ass in front of others- that's wrong. You don't go telling the fuggin waitress.

I'd tell her exactly how you feel and why, and if she still doesn't respect you tell her she has no respect for you and to fuck off. Different people treat situations different in their marriage, so I'm sure you'll figure out whats best for you- just don't sit there and let it fester. It doesn't sound to me like jealousy on your part so much as frustration and anger at being decieved. Hope it turns out for the best (tell her to find some hot friends).

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Im not defending her or her actions God knows women are pure evil :lol: but im pretty sure that yove done something in your past that you havent told her about and if not then just go out one night and dont come back for a day when shes says where have you been say some thing totally arbitrary like i was at the "libary" thatll show her

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

fug it. i got wasted to day after work. im not gonna let it bother me. i told her how i feel and she does not care so oh well. im not rolling over or anything but what can i do besides be a azz to her. i am not really like that. and no i told her everything i did in my past. she knows it all we have known each other for like 18 years.

----reference's----

meade916